Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 6:23 PM
Default Breastfeeding Mod
Hullo--back in October a number of us were hashing out the details of making a breastfeeding mod (http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=449824). As we had a few people working on it, the thread was locked in WCIF. I just wondered how progress was going. I would still love to have this mod!
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 6:25 PM
Looks like the only person working on it was treeag, who would be the person to ask about this via PM.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 6:36 PM
Sorry, I was under the impression that treeag, Heatherly84, and birdyfly were all in on it, and there were a number of other folks interested in its development. I apologize if this wasn't an appropriate thread to post.
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:19 PM
I was wondering the same thing mkiehn20 , but, I was reluctant to start my own thread.

HP, treeag did say he was going to work on it, but, it's been several months and no progress has been made. So I think it might be time for another creator to start working on it. I also remember one creator (Heatherly84,or birdyfly, I think), Requesting that someone help them with the animations, or somthing of the sort, and nobody ever did. I would but, I would prove myself more than useless in that field.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Theorist
#5 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 4:01 PM
Well, I did upload an experimental version of it, but yeah I haven't worked on it since, sorry. Mainly because I got no feedback on that one. Oh, and by the way I'm a she
Sockpuppet
#6 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 9:49 PM
Should be possible to make one, i noticed the skeleton has a breast_slot for it so EA might had a similar idea
Were can i find the test version?
Forum Resident
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 8:35 AM
I have been trying to work on the animations, but I am not skilled enough to make them look smooth in Milkshape. The toddler's sucking motion looked really off and the hands were incredibly wobbly. In order to make them look smooth, I will have to switch over to Blender and I am struggling greatly with making the animations in Blender.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 5:39 AM
If you guys can figure this out, I would be ETERNALLY grateful! I'm not a big fan of bottle-feeding IRL and I would love to be able to have my sims breastfeed! I'm going to be keeping an eye out for this mod!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 7:31 AM
Any word on this? I would LOVE to have a mod like this
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 8:02 AM
How about take the animation from Sims Medieval?
Mad Poster
#11 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 3:22 PM
TSM anims do not work perfectly in the Sims3; it's probably easier for someone who has actually made custom anims for Sims3 to make one from scratch as opposed to attempting to alter the TSM anim to work correctly in Sims3.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd May 2012 at 8:07 PM
Treeag, I love your breastfeeding mod! i just tried it the other day and I think it's great. If I had found it sooner I would have told you how great it was then. Hope that you will continue to work on it in the future.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th May 2012 at 2:13 AM
The mod doesn't seem to work on toddlers (at least for me), but it's great anyway, I hope Treeag will continue to work on it in the future ;D
Forum Resident
#14 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 12:30 PM
I've written a mod for breastfeeding, it's just missing the animations, mainly. You can find it at simlogical: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...ic=1062.msg7434

Suggestions, criticisms, help with animations et.c, are all welcome. I need feedback!

My Mod Index | My Mods at Simlogical | My Blog: Nona's Sims | Fix Your Premium Content

Please do not PM me with questions about modding. Please post in an appropriate forum and PM me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Locked thread