Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 1580 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 3:53 AM
Default Needing Advice on new PC
Sorry if this is in the wrong area, I just would really appreciate some advice before buying the new pc. I've tried searching in google etc and havent came up with the information I'm looking for so thought I'd give this a try.

The computer I'm interested in has;
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel Quad Core i7 2600 3.4GHz
2TB Hard Drive
DVD Burner 24x Dual Layer
NVIDIA GTX560 Graphics Card
16GB DDR3 RAM

I read on this website that the graphic card will work with sims 3, but im more worried if it will still let me play sims 2 & all expansions with no troubles.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 8:57 AM
Yes, it will. Anything that plays sims 3 should play sims 2. Very nice system by the way. 16GB of RAM is a lot though, do you really want that much or is it just what the vendor suggested? Also what power supply unit does that system come with? (Model # would be nice)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 12:07 PM
Thanks for the response, glad i know that now! with the ram, it has 8gb, but can be upgraded to 16. I just thought the more i have the better! lol but i really dont know much at all about computers.
I have no idea what power supply unit it has, sorry.. The pamplet i have for it just has the info i already posted. Now i know it will play sims 2 I'll be going and speaking to them now though, so thanks again!

Section jump