Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#2651 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 2:55 AM
We went to a fair and I had a fried Twinkie. IT TASTED SO FREAKING GOOD.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2652 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 3:09 AM
Found a Minion keychain in my Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I wanted to give it to my mother, who collects small toys and decorates her dashboard, calling them her guardian spirits. The whole guardian spirit thing happened to trace back to 2008, when her orange car, Sweet Potato, was totaled. She lost her Bumble from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and we agreed in that "The Bumble saved her life". She survived, albeit shaken to the point that when the airbag deployed, she couldn't understand why "glitter" came out.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Forum Resident
#2653 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 8:22 AM
Chocolate-wrapped peanuts that look like mini Easter eggs without the colored shells. They're even the size of quails' eggs.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
#2654 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 3:00 PM
TeeTurtle t-shirts finally came in the post after 3 and a half weeks. Also the anniversary present I've bought for my boyfriend came in the post too. oh and my best friend found out she's pregnant... with twins! She's so happy.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#2655 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 8:13 PM
Sharing some Goldfish crackers with Socks, who ate them as we grew up.

She will hound you for them if you have any.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Banned
#2656 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 8:45 PM
Today I Learned that I helped the fight against ISIS by getting one of their fighters banned on Google+
Every cloud has a silver lining. The rest of the day was horrible.
Oh, and I think I should probably leave Google+ after that.
Mad Poster
#2657 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 12:15 AM
Vincent came home and said he wants to be my personal doctor. I told him, "Why me? Why do you want to be my doctor?" He fed me dinner and he eventually won me over.

Scholar
#2658 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 4:35 AM
I've been dreaming every night for the past few days and the best part is that I remember most of my dreams! One of them was so beautiful but a bit depressing after I woke up. The others were... odd. o-o

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Scholar
#2659 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 9:04 PM
Its finally Friday?
Mad Poster
#2660 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 8:54 AM
My mom bought me a nice dinner and I received another The Sims 3 EP. I also installed a copy of Sonic Adventure for PC. Had that hanging around for a while.

Spent all day drinking black cherry soda and eating cereal. I'm going to have a long night ahead of me.

Forum Resident
#2661 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 9:22 AM
My mom bought some frilly shirts after they were on sale. I got to keep the pitch black one for any Gothic ideas I have in future.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Scholar
#2662 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 9:01 PM
Default Elves!
Instructor
#2663 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 1:03 AM
It made my day when my son said, "I love that we can talk about anything." We were on the phone, and I was trying to give him some insight and reassurance about a very personal topic/problem. Yeah kiddo, I love it too.
#2664 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 1:04 AM
@tsyokawe

Elves have impeccable taste
Mad Poster
#2665 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 1:15 AM
Had hooked up the DVD player for the first time in a long while and I am watching Sailor Moon Season 1.

Otherwise, I found my psych helpline disconnected the old number and I had to register the new number in my smartphone.

I'm a regular due to my recent therapist leaving to care for her sick father.

#2666 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe

Huh. How do you get elves to download your stuff?
Can you get dwarves and hobbits to download your stuff?
#2667 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
Huh. How do you get elves to download your stuff?
Can you get dwarves and hobbits to download your stuff?

I fully suspect that tsyo is actually an elf herself Her profile does not reveal this, but it should.
Mad Poster
#2668 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 7:05 AM
@tsyokawe , I know seeing this particular statistic made me smile a few months back!
Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#2669 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 12:34 PM
I've had Syberia for about 6 years. I've never been able to play it properly with all its' bells and whistles until now-installed it into the new machine. At first I thought it wouldn't work (because other games of the same age have not...something to do with the configs of the computer)-but not only does it work, it is damn beautiful with all the graphics, animations and music. Wow, just amazing!

It's great when one finally plays a game in the way it was intended. I think I'll get the second edition (if I can find it) and play that too!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#2670 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 2:41 PM
@Zarathustra
@Thranduil Oropherion

Last year, I got a message that 2 out of 10 flying pigs had downloaded one of my first uploads.
But I suspect that was a subtle hint...
#2671 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 3:05 PM
@tsyokawe Does MTS do subtle?
Scholar
#2672 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 3:21 PM
No. We is NOT SUBTLE.
Top Secret Researcher
#2673 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 4:51 PM
after reading tsyokawe post, I decided to look at my own upload statistic for the first time ever since I uploaded the house, this is what I got:

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
#2674 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 6:02 PM
I got aliens. 4 out of 10 aliens.

Then I went back and got a screenshot so I could share.

Bretons?

Had to google Breton to find out what a Breton is.

Might have just said "It's your ancestors, stupid!"

Seems the Bretons liked my mod better than the aliens.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2675 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 6:45 PM
On FB I made a short and witty comment about Berkeley Breathed's Sunday "Bloom County 2015" and so far over 350 people love it.

The fact that it's true doesn't hurt either!

I love being popular, even with strangers!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 107 of 118