Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1980 (Who?), Viewed: 137110 times.
Page 4 of 80
Forum Resident
#76 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 7:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSims2011
You should see the huge smile on my face right now. God, thank you SO much. (Seriously, my smile is SO FREAKING HUGE...)

You're welcome (sorry it took so long to reply back), I like to try to do what I can to help others out/ make others smile.

On Sunday, I sort-of thought up/figured out a new recipe---kinda---and spent my day off making a big batch o' pancakes (so I could munch on them over the next few days).

The day before that was a pretty good one too. I recently started a new job at a hotel a few weeks ago, and that day, someone had booked one of the large meeting rooms for their kid's party, and the group also had use of the indoor pool, which drove them absolutely bonkers with excitement (seeing as how you usually don't get to go swimming in the middle of January). Just seeing them yelling and diving and splashing in the pool just brought a smile to my face. Then, on top of that, it turned out that I would be able to make it to my cousin's bridal shower after all (I thought that I would have to miss it due to work), and ended up finding a seat just as she got to my present to her! On top of that, the shower had a very fun/interesting-looking Mardi Gras theme, and the most delicious cupcakes I'd probably ever eaten (one chocolate flavored, and the other, cherry limeade--it may sound odd to some, but it was damn tasty!). I have to see if I can possibly bum the recipe off of my mom, who said that she was going to try and get it from the woman who made the cupcakes.
Mad Poster
#77 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 12:03 PM
I remembered to say "Rabbit rabbit rabbit" before I said anything else when I first woke up. I rarely remember on the first of the month even though I give myself numerous reminders. So, I get a whole month of good luck

I had a good evening last night at Morris practice too. It was the right amount of exercise - enough to work the muscles but not so much as to make me sore and tired. But now I can see that I need to work on my strength and stamina if I'm going to be ready for spring.

" Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." -Dalai Lama
Scholar
#78 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 2:42 AM
The book store didn't have the Gantz manga I was looking for, but I was pleasantly surprised when I found the When They Cry manga So I bought it. Now if I could just get a hold of the anime.
Scholar
#79 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 1:02 AM
I graduated.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Forum Resident
#80 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 1:06 AM
Just found out what questions I'll be getting on my Art Exam, and I must say, this is the first time I was excited for a school test! XD

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Forum Resident
#81 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 5:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pare321
I graduated.

Congrats!
Scholar
#82 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 6:36 PM
Ninja Scroll came in the mail today.
Forum Resident
#83 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 10:20 PM
I was in the library for hours studying, and there was this really pretty girl sitting in front of me. She went outside with her friend for a while, and when she came back, she handed me a note saying I had awesome hair! We spent pretty much the rest of the time in the library flinging notes at each other, until she gave me her number, and now after texting her for a while, I found out that we have the exact same interests. And she's going to the library again tomorrow too.

Sounds a bit cheesy, but it really did make my day.

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Top Secret Researcher
#84 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:23 AM
The fact I got my brother the CrOwnd achievement in Left 4 Dead. Ah, it was awesome!

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Field Researcher
#85 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 11:32 AM
My daughter wrote a word! She did it on purpose, by herself and spelled it right! she is 4. Whooo- hoooo! I am so proud
Scholar
#86 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 12:16 PM
I got two teeth fixed for free. Granted my jaw is so sore I can't open my mouth really to eat, but you can't beat the excitement of having less teeth to worry about. :-)

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Scholar
#87 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 2:30 PM
I was technically supposed to get kicked off my health insurance on January 20th since I turned 23 - but they forgot and/or decided to hold out until I graduated. So I guess what, or rather who, made my day today was the person who forgot to update the records. Oh you!
Forum Resident
#88 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 12:07 PM
This "news" story. Nick Cage, welcome to the internet. We also have haunted video games and talking cats with horrible grammar and spelling here as well.

Also, this song. When you can't go on YouTube without tripping over five mile-a-minute Dubstep vids anymore, it's nice to see a song like this that is just chill for once (not to mention has nice vocals). Seems like something you can just put on, unwind, and groove to for awhile.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 12:22 PM
Talking with my boyfriend and finally getting his room booked for when he visits next month. I guess I should say, he's making my next two months? Haha.

Something else that made my day, my little cat that's pregnant, we could feel her little babies moving a bit.
Field Researcher
#90 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 1:13 PM
This week has been horrid, lots of bad news, problems, mean customers at work (not to mention the managers were all at a conference), so today my laptop's cd/dvd disk drive gave up the ghost. I tried to problem solve (which I found out I'm useless at), I then shopped around couldn't find anything I could afford or there was no stock at any stores in town, which is not good as I'm currently on a tighter budget then normal and need the drive by the end of next week.

Then, only half an hour ago, a friend made my day - giving me a link to a website that not only had what I was looking for, but had it at the best price yet and could ship overnight. That made my day :D

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Scholar
#91 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 7:19 PM
Half way through my semester at college and I'm passing everything :D
Top Secret Researcher
#92 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:02 PM
A friend of mine wanted to get back home. Me, another friend and my brother were standing at the street. He opened his window and said: ''Watch this!'' He hit the gas, then his car skipped. ''Fuck!'' On the street: ''Now'' Hitting the gas, and the car skipped again. ''Fuck man!'' Drove backward a few metres. ''But now, watch.'' and then the car skipped twice. ''Fuck man!''
He was attempting a burnout. We laughed so hard!

Death Metal

I'm not from Finland
Top Secret Researcher
#93 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:12 PM
I just got a new high score in the computer version of Pinball -- 3,585,250! And that's the highest I ever got!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Scholar
#94 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 7:15 AM
I'm still waiting for it.
Scholar
#95 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 2:46 PM Last edited by frankokomando : 13th Feb 2012 at 10:23 PM.
The Walking Dead premiers today! I'm very excited! :D

Edit: I tried my first vegan burger today and it was great! =)
Scholar
#96 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 9:27 PM
IT's raining today, i love the rain. And my hair can't make up it's mind and it's making me laugh. Also my hair is amusing me because it doesn't know if it was to be straight, wavy, or curly... I left in my shampoo to long (due to allergies I use a sulfate free one and I add some tea tree oil).

Top Secret Researcher
#97 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:38 AM
Its my 25th birthday! WOOT WOOT >.> And I'm having my favorite food in the world! Italian! ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#98 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 2:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore Raven
Its my 25th birthday! WOOT WOOT >.> And I'm having my favorite food in the world! Italian! ^.^
Happy Birthday! 25 is a cool number of years to have behind you - a whole quarter of a century! Hope it's special with lots of cake!

" Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." -Dalai Lama
Scholar
#99 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 2:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore Raven

Happy 25th, and take some advice, enjoy the upcoming years because 29 sneaks up on you before you know it.

Scholar
#100 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 2:39 AM
I'm getting better at braiding my hair and I have A's in all of my classes. :D
Page 4 of 80

Section jump