Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

testers Wanted - Improved Table with cloth *22/2 added 2 more color options** + white

by AineBreathnach Posted 20th Feb 2005 at 12:51 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 5:32 PM by -Maylin-

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Space Pony
#2 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:06 PM
WOW - fantastic !! :clap: :clap: ... are these EP-ready ?
#3 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:08 PM
cool, i try it out now (:D)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:09 PM
Yes Hon, these are EP ready! Glad you like them!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:13 PM
Love it so much!thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:44 PM
AineBreathnach, these look stunning!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 2:10 PM
Gorgeous,thank you!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 2:13 PM
Awsome, thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 2:16 PM
I love it! Great work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 3:38 PM
These are gorgeous! Thank you, sorry to hear you had such a bad week.
Jules
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:11 PM
WOW Thanks Annie these are great. Sorry to hear about your problems hope you get them solved.
Instructor
#12 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:18 PM
I know some people that are quite relieved that you are still around and your site didn't just disolve like some others have lately.

Melissa
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:47 PM
I like these very much, thank you for making and sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:00 PM
Too hard this week for you. But you are here and it's so kind of you ! Thanks you so much for this share and all your so beautifull works. I like very much your website and hope you can resolve your provider problem
Thank again
#15 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:17 PM Last edited by aprilluv2 : 20th Feb 2005 at 5:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mellisenda
I know some people that are quite relieved that you are still around and your site didn't just disolve like some others have lately.

Melissa

And I was one of them

THANKS So Much I missed this after my own hard drive crashed and have been posting all over.
THANKS
April
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:40 PM
Thank you so much! These are beautiful!

I am only beginning to learn how to make meshes and am beginning to see how difficult they are. I don't know that I'll ever be able to do it but I'm determined to give it a try! :p

I really appreciate your willingness to allow recolors since my favorite part of the game is designing houses and then decorating them with my own designs. So thanks to you and all the mesh makers willing to share your hard work!

Proud Member of TSRAA
Visit my Minisite
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/dancingaphrodite
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 8:15 PM
Beautiful, thankyou!
Sorry you've had such a bad week, I know what it's like to have your site wiped for no reason.
Just want to ask a question, mat we post the original mesh with the recolours or would you prefer us to link to here or your site (I'm assuming your back to normal)
I only ask as I don't want to include the original mesh on my Yahoo group if you'd rather people got it from you.
Thanks again
hippi
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hippi
Beautiful, thankyou!
Sorry you've had such a bad week, I know what it's like to have your site wiped for no reason.
Just want to ask a question, mat we post the original mesh with the recolours or would you prefer us to link to here or your site (I'm assuming your back to normal)
I only ask as I don't want to include the original mesh on my Yahoo group if you'd rather people got it from you.
Thanks again
hippi

Hi Hippi, :howdy:
you can post the original at your site if you want, or you can link back here, I dont mind either way hon!!
When Simagination gets back up and running (sometime this week I hope) I will be putting it there too!
huggles
Annie -x-

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 11:23 PM
"Downloading" Thanks
Field Researcher
#20 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 11:29 PM
Very exciting, I have one house that has 12 of the original tables in it! I love these tables, thanks for the new ones, and look forward to more.
karrsareus
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 11:50 PM
Thank you so much! Just this morning I was building a house and wondering why there are no round tables to be found....absolutely perfect!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 2:01 AM
great work! i can't wait to try these out.

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 2:31 AM
Lovely- will go and test soon, and will report back if any problems.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#24 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 5:22 AM
another great table! i have a few of these in my house (real house), too.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 11:05 AM
Very pretty, how all white or beige stripes. I'm downloading it now. Thank you
Page 1 of 4