Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 2:58 PM
Re:gingee703 problem
Quote: Originally posted by gingee703
I fixed it already, was too lazy to type it.

xD lol cheers!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 2:55 AM
Could you fix it so that the items that don't stack at the Marketplace don't have 50? It's tiresome scrolling through hundreds of lutes and birds... :c
Test Subject
#53 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 11:00 PM
Works great, thanks
Test Subject
#54 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 7:03 PM
Default Village Shop borked after installing?
I just DL'ed and installed this mod (V. 2) since I finally got my hands on the Pirates and Nobles expansion pack.

However, every time I send a Hero Sim to the Village Shop the 'shopping list screen' comes up all weird and the game freezes. The item list is blank and it says 'Shop name' instead of 'Village Shop' and 'money string' in brackets where my Sim's funds should be.

I've tried starting a new kingdom and chosing a new, different ambition with the same result.

I'm running version 2.0.113.00107 of the game and the only other mod I have is Grim's Medieval Core v 2.0.13 beta. The core worked fine as I played with only that in my game for a couple of days before discovering this shopping mod.

I'm stuck on what to do and am dreading having to do a complete re-install and/or lose my current Kingdom, so any help would be appreciated
Scholar
#55 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RalleLaj
I just DL'ed and installed this mod (V. 2) since I finally got my hands on the Pirates and Nobles expansion pack.

However, every time I send a Hero Sim to the Village Shop the 'shopping list screen' comes up all weird and the game freezes. The item list is blank and it says 'Shop name' instead of 'Village Shop' and 'money string' in brackets where my Sim's funds should be.

I've tried starting a new kingdom and chosing a new, different ambition with the same result.

I'm running version 2.0.113.00107 of the game and the only other mod I have is Grim's Medieval Core v 2.0.13 beta. The core worked fine as I played with only that in my game for a couple of days before discovering this shopping mod.

I'm stuck on what to do and am dreading having to do a complete re-install and/or lose my current Kingdom, so any help would be appreciated

Have the functions on the core actually showed up in the game? You have the options panel etc for the core mod? I ask incase you haven't set up the d3dx9_31.dll file.

I know items are meant to spawn at 3am, did you wait till then and try it again. I don't think it should mess up your shop before this happens though, but I've never had a problem with it so I don't know what it does before they spawn.

I use this in conjunction with "Shimrod's more market stall items V3" and have done since December last year. I'm sure the 2 should conflict but I've never had a problem with the village shoppe or the market stall or my game.
Test Subject
#56 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Have the functions on the core actually showed up in the game? You have the options panel etc for the core mod? I ask incase you haven't set up the d3dx9_31.dll file.

I know items are meant to spawn at 3am, did you wait till then and try it again. I don't think it should mess up your shop before this happens though, but I've never had a problem with it so I don't know what it does before they spawn.

I use this in conjunction with "Shimrod's more market stall items V3" and have done since December last year. I'm sure the 2 should conflict but I've never had a problem with the village shoppe or the market stall or my game.

Thanks for your quick reply

Core functions have indeed shown up in the game, that's how I know it was working fine .
My d3dx9_31.dll (which is from MTS but from 2009, I dunno if that makes a difference.) is located at the following part (I'm on Win 7): C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims Medieval Special Edition\Game\Bin. I'm fairly sure that's correct, but I'll admit it's been years since I started playing/modding SM.

About 3AM I started a new quest that didn't require items from Village Shop and waited 3.5 sim days before finally sending a sim shopping... same result; blank item list and game froze.
Scholar
#57 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 2:05 AM
Thanks for your quick reply

Core functions have indeed shown up in the game, that's how I know it was working fine .
My d3dx9_31.dll (which is from MTS but from 2009, I dunno if that makes a difference.) is located at the following part (I'm on Win 7): C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims Medieval Special Edition\Game\Bin. I'm fairly sure that's correct, but I'll admit it's been years since I started playing/modding SM.

About 3AM I started a new quest that didn't require items from Village Shop and waited 3.5 sim days before finally sending a sim shopping... same result; blank item list and game froze.

Mine is from 2009 as well, so it's not that.
Yeah, I didn't think it should be affecting your store like that before the spawn.
I see a couple of people back over this thread had problems with it.
If Grim's core is working without problems then your setup and files are fine, so I don't know.
I've always used this mod in conjunction with Shimrod's, and to be honest I don't know if it's even making a difference to my game, or if the game is ignoring it and reading Shimrod's instead. I've certainly never had conflict from them.
Your best bet is to download Shimrod's version, and then if you feel like this one might be adding more or different stuff than Shimrod's, then you could try adding this one back in alongside it and see if that fixes your problem.
A link to Shimrod's mod: (you need to be a member)
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...all-more-items/
Let me know what happens, fingers crossed for you
Test Subject
#58 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 7:41 PM Last edited by RalleLaj : 19th Oct 2012 at 9:20 PM. Reason: Wrote the wrong mod name, thanks to ChickieTeeta for pointing it out
Mine is from 2009 as well, so it's not that.
Yeah, I didn't think it should be affecting your store like that before the spawn.
I see a couple of people back over this thread had problems with it.
If Grim's core is working without problems then your setup and files are fine, so I don't know.
I've always used this mod in conjunction with Shimrod's, and to be honest I don't know if it's even making a difference to my game, or if the game is ignoring it and reading Shimrod's instead. I've certainly never had conflict from them.
Your best bet is to download Shimrod's version, and then if you feel like this one might be adding more or different stuff than Shimrod's, then you could try adding this one back in alongside it and see if that fixes your problem.
A link to Shimrod's mod: (you need to be a member)
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...all-more-items/
Let me know what happens, fingers crossed for you

I did as suggested and Carrigon's mod (v.8) shows up fine and seems to work well (tested it with two seperate quests). However, I'm now unable to do P&N quests or fulfill P&N related responsibilities as all items from that expansion (citrus fruit, bird whistles, boarding blades etc.) has disappeared from the Village Shop inventory.

I'm fearing a complete re-install of the game is needed to make this shopping mod work but for now I'll forego shopping mods and test whether that might solve the problem at a later date D:

Thanks for your support
Scholar
#59 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 10:33 PM
I did as suggested and Shimrod's mod (v.8) shows up fine and seems to work well (tested it with two seperate quests). However, I'm now unable to do P&N quests or fulfill P&N related responsibilities as all items from that expansion (citrus fruit, bird whistles, boarding blades etc.) has disappeared from the Village Shop inventory.

I'm fearing a complete re-install of the game is needed to make this shopping mod work but for now I'll forego shopping mods and test whether that might solve the problem at a later date D:

Thanks for your support

Are you sure it's Shimrod's mod you're using? His goes up to V3.
It's Carrigon's village shop mod that goes up to V8, and that's only for the base game.
If it is Carrigon's that you're using, it would explain why your P&N stuff has disappeared, so perhaps no need for a re-install.
Test Subject
#60 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 5:04 PM
I can not seem to install this mod
Scholar
#61 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ravenman2334
I can not seem to install this mod

I'd need a bit more information than that.
Have you set up your mod folders with the correct files in place?
If you have, do other mods work for you?
Test Subject
#62 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 9:21 PM
Are you sure it's Shimrod's mod you're using? His goes up to V3.
It's Carrigon's village shop mod that goes up to V8, and that's only for the base game.
If it is Carrigon's that you're using, it would explain why your P&N stuff has disappeared, so perhaps no need for a re-install.

Ah, sorry for the late reply - I got the names switched in my last reply.
I meant that I'd tried out Carrigon's village shop mod.
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 9:08 PM
I cant download because its says im not logged in at mts,which is this site.(I am logged in)

wtf?
Forum Resident
#64 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 4:02 PM
You need to have cookies enabled to be able download from this site.
http://linna.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=240672

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 11:48 PM
can some one help me because i can't seem to get to any of these mods to work
Test Subject
#66 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 2:52 AM
Default cant download?
why is it looking for my mts.. and what does mts and how can i download this lolz... sorry newbie here
Test Subject
#67 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 4:41 PM
if i have p&n must i put the mods/packages/resource thing in p&n directory
Scholar
#68 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foop
if i have p&n must i put the mods/packages/resource thing in p&n directory

No. Just the base game directory.
Test Subject
#69 Old 12th May 2013 at 7:08 PM
Can somone help i cant get this to work property? I get the doomsword and doom blade when i look into the market. But i dont get any new armor or swords on the highler levels like level 7,8,9??
Test Subject
#70 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 11:46 PM
bro i cant find Arcane Edge in V1 and V2.please fix that.
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 10:23 AM Last edited by Mert_61 : 7th Jun 2013 at 2:49 PM.
can anyone update this mod ?? there is no arcane edge in both versions.

2nd post:
finally i found it.arcane egdes are only in market stalls not village shop in version one, there is no arcane adge in version two.
Test Subject
#72 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 5:03 PM
thank you for this mod... i really love it.... but is there any update for this mod..??
i saw the updated mod at carrigon but seem cant download it cuz i cant even activate my account... i dunno why... =(
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 7:05 PM
hmm it said got arcane edge... but i didnt see any arcane edge... where.?? =)
Test Subject
#74 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 7:25 PM
ohh found it... sorry.. thanks...=)
Test Subject
#75 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:19 PM
Can creator or someone add Arcane Edge to this mode MTS_Frappacino_1259958_Village_Shop_Tweak_PN_V2 ? There isn't any arcane edge in V2 and getting arcane edge from V1 take much time.Thank in advance.
Page 3 of 4