Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 3788 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 3:24 AM
Default How do I allow teen-teen move in with NRaas Mod?
I have the Nraas story progression mod and have already allowed teen-teen move, but it doesn't seem to work when I try to move 2 teens in one household by themselves because it says teens must have an adult with them. Please help?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 3:32 AM
You should ask Twallan himself over at the NRAAS forum. Creators support their own work.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 8:59 AM
I'm pretty sure that only allows Story Progression moving (like, inactive families progressing) and not manual moving.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.
---------------------------------------------------
Curiosity Killed the Sim
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsNervousSubject
I'm pretty sure that only allows Story Progression moving (like, inactive families progressing) and not manual moving.

I agree with MrsNervousSubject but you should ask over at NRaas, I have always found him and others there really helpful.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomeeks
I have the Nraas story progression mod and have already allowed teen-teen move, but it doesn't seem to work when I try to move 2 teens in one household by themselves because it says teens must have an adult with them. Please help?

You need The Mover, which is also available over at Nraas.
That allows you to have a teen household without the need of an adult.
I used a mod called Nraas CAF, which did this, but that one is obsolete now since Pets. In search of a new version of that mod i was told it's adopted into master controller (the family tree thing) and the mover (teen household without adults)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 6:04 PM
Instead of downloading a extra Mod, maybe you could just move a YA in with them and then kill them off? : D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 1:33 AM
If you killed the adults off, would a social worker come? If so, why don't you just enter testingcheatsenabled and delete the social worker?

CHOCKLAT.
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 2:25 AM
Social workers don't come for teens.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.
---------------------------------------------------
Curiosity Killed the Sim
Test Subject
DELETED POST
2nd Jan 2012 at 4:19 AM
This message has been deleted by RoyalStarPrincess.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
2nd Jan 2012 at 4:38 AM
This message has been deleted by RoyalStarPrincess.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 8:16 AM
I read that integration and CAF were starting to conflict so they were combined into one: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index....ed-2011-dec-15/

Section jump