Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Not actually evil.
#26 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zhyzathn
Even with tutorials...the mess I made trying to work in CAW....
*shakes head*

I don't have that kind of mind, I'm afraid...
Spatial thinking...dimensional thinking....math...I'm just not programmed for it.
At my age, one comes to accept some hard truths about one's self - and that's just one of my truths. lol

Well, it's good to know oneself. XD I'm not wired for texturing. I'm in awe of artists like Buggy and Adele and Pixelhate and all those who can handpaint stunning things. I mostly modify Maxis textures or use them as guides when painting new ones. If world making and meshing is not your thing, maybe texturing is?

Anyone know if there's a cane object for elders that they can shake and yell at kids to get off their lawn? That would be a nifty entry, no? Make it increase fun for grouchy sims, and decrease fun for shy recipients. Probably decrease relationship too. Make it autonomous, based on personality and relationship status, who kicks and giggles. I really need to wade into BHAVs at some point.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Advertisement
Banned
#27 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 9:26 PM Last edited by NollemD : 14th Jan 2012 at 1:20 AM. Reason: edit out the typo
I am making a Medieval & Renaissance collection, and I am going to include clothings that fit men and boys of all ages for Commoners, Bourgeoisie, Nobility, and Royalty. Is it best for me to extract the elder male clothings and elder female clothings from the set to submit for this monthly theme, or is it best for me to upload the entire set to MTS?
Not actually evil.
#28 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 11:12 PM
NollemD I wonder that too. (Squeee, medieval elders!) My opinion, and I'm not a moderator, is to keep the set together, if it can comfortably fit in one thread, and still enter it in the elder's theme. People like sets they can get all at once without clicking several link. If you do split the elders out, I would put each age in its own thread, maybe, if each age has lots and lots of recolors. Put links to all ages in each thread. If you keep all ages together, elders are less likely to get left out later when someone is looking for things to download. What do the mods think?

Banned
#29 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
NollemD I wonder that too. (Squeee, medieval elders!) My opinion, and I'm not a moderator, is to keep the set together, if it can comfortably fit in one thread, and still enter it in the elder's theme. People like sets they can get all at once without clicking several link. If you do split the elders out, I would put each age in its own thread, maybe, if each age has lots and lots of recolors. Put links to all ages in each thread. If you keep all ages together, elders are less likely to get left out later when someone is looking for things to download. What do the mods think?

So far, I have made some Serf/Peasant clothes for adult women; I still have a lot more to go!

It may take me more than a month to finish the entire set, and seeing that I am a busy student with classwork, it may take me quite a long time! But it's going to be worth it, because I want to make my custom content exactly how I want them.
  • Serf/Peasant clothes for women of all ages
  • Bourgeois clothes for women of all ages
  • Noble clothes for women of all ages
  • Royal clothes for women of all ages
  • Serf/Peasant clothes for men of all ages
  • Bourgeois clothes for men of all ages
  • Noble clothes for men of all ages
  • Royal clothes for men of all ages
  • Wooden recolorings of some objects to appear old
  • Walls, floors, and terrains to fit the theme
  • Grass-and-stone terrain replacement to fit the theme
  • Nun's habit and wimple
Not actually evil.
#30 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NollemD
So far, I have made some Serf/Peasant clothes for adult women; I still have a lot more to go!
It may take me more than a month to finish the entire set,
(snip)
Wow! That's a sweet project. I look forward to any and all uploads from it, elder and otherwise. :D

Page 2 of 2