Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nora-Blanche

by allison731 Posted 16th Jan 2012 at 1:57 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 2:17 PM
This house is so simple, but so fantastically nice and comfortable! Thank you
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 3:08 PM
I've been missing your beautiful houses! I love the picture with the snow! Is there a way to get it to snow? I built a hotel and made it winter all the time but it never snowed! I like how you even made the garage interesting! Also the way the garage slopes down from the house creates the perfect balance! This house will appeal to everyone!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 3:55 PM
OMG I love this house, inside and out! (I love all of your houses!) The picture in the snow is beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 8:00 AM
I really like this one! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 9:17 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! Your landscaping is lovely!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 3:47 AM
Izenvy...thank you too for your nice words.
triciamanly...thank you tricia for your so beautiful describe of this house. About picture with snow...you must only play any of your sim in a winter season and snow will come!
lorinsv60...you made me so happy because your words. I am very glad that you like my houses....enjoy lorinsv60 in your playing and in your free time.
sallyiris...Thank you too for thanks. Enjoy sallyiris
LadyAngel...Thank you LadyAngel. I appreciate your words so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 3:51 PM
Very good, simple and well playable, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 5:53 AM
Love the simplicity of this! Was a clone version of this house tested or was the downloadable lot tested with sims?
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 3:20 AM
ilyssAHHH , clone version is tested in game. My habit is to test my houses before uploading.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)