Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Site-wide announcements:

Inside every sane person there's a madman struggling to get out.
Replies: 1187 (Who?), Viewed: 100750 times.
Page 48 of 48
Test Subject
#1176 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 2:03 PM
I'm planning a delicious breakfast. Consisting of scrambled eggs cooked with bacon and sausage, and some veggies of choice, with melted cheese, and delicious hot sauce cooked in, and salsa on top! I'll be fixing that in an hour or so. :3
Test Subject
#1177 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 7:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidelia
I'm planning a delicious breakfast. Consisting of scrambled eggs cooked with bacon and sausage, and some veggies of choice, with melted cheese, and delicious hot sauce cooked in, and salsa on top! I'll be fixing that in an hour or so. :3

That sounds yummy.

What I'll do for supper is cinque pi spaghetti with chocolate muffins for desert, I love muffins.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1178 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 8:00 PM
What is cinque pi spaghetti? I made salmon, sauteed with onions and sweet peppers and then simmered in wine that was reduced in the pan and snap peas with sauteed mushrooms.

"Now he is vibrating. Is he going to explode?" - Oh meets Pig the Cat in "Home".
Inventor
#1179 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 8:21 PM
Results of what I'll be cooking next week will be posted tomorrow.

I am but mad north-north-west. When the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw.
It's always dull in Hull.
Space Pony
#1180 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:16 PM
Enjoying some filled peppers in front of my computer as a very, very late dinner (11PM here). Very healthy if you skip the cheese. ^^

Scholar
#1181 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 5:57 AM
Not something I'm cooking, just something I'm drinking at the moment, but it got me wondering... is there a good alcoholic hot cider? It's pretty easy to find good nonalcoholic cider that's meant to be served hot, and pretty easy to find good alcoholic cider that's meant to be served cold, and damn near impossible to find anything that's both!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#1182 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 7:09 AM
Not cooking today just nibbling on walnut crackers, strong cheddar and hummus so garlicky that my breath could currently strip paint! Oh and a dash of ice cold Sauvignon Blanc.

also *glances round* I have blueberry frozen yoghurt in the freezer and a slab of chocolate cake with my name on it :p

My Sims 3 and Sims 4 builds
A hundred years is a mere blink in a life of an Elf. I'm patient. I can wait.
Lab Assistant
#1183 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 8:42 AM Last edited by steph1417897 : 17th Apr 2015 at 8:47 AM. Reason: Forgot something :)
Simple, but delicious. I'm about to make french toast bagels using cinnamon raisin bagels, and make it a bacon, egg, and, cheese sandwich. I originally got the idea from Bruegger's Bagels (a popular bagel place near my house). It tastes awesome from there, but absolutely epic when I make it at home

@Zarathustra First off, I have the shirt that says "Come to the darkside, we have cookies" So I very much appreciate your quote . Second off, I know all you have to do in order to make an alcoholic cider is just let some sit around for a while, not sure exactly how long, I'm pretty sure it's over a week (not refrigerated). I would imagine that you could then just heat it up to get a hot alcoholic cider. I may be wrong.

"I went outside once. The graphics were amazing, but the storyline was awful."
Lab Assistant
#1184 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:16 PM
Mashed potatoes & fish plus some sauce. Nothing fancy but very yummy.
I love fish!
Instructor
#1185 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:21 PM
Didn't feel like cooking so I made some bruschette. They have to be my favorite food after pizza, with the bonus that they need almost no cooking :D

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Inventor
#1186 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 3:31 PM
Sorry for the delay - Chocolate and Banana Bread this Tuesday.

I am but mad north-north-west. When the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw.
It's always dull in Hull.
Scholar
#1187 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 3:50 PM
Shepherd's pie for supper tonight! Made with turkey though. But my nan taught me a kick ass gravy for it! I'm currently making the potatoes now so construction can just begin later.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Top Secret Researcher
#1188 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 11:19 AM
Got a new cooking pot so I made beef rosemary and red wine stew. Then I remembered we had fish that had to be cooked so I made pan fried panko crumbed whiting. Unfortunately we aren't very hungry so both meals are just going cold.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Page 48 of 48

Section jump