Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1753 (Who?), Viewed: 122509 times.
Page 71 of 71
Mad Poster
#1751 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 12:43 AM
At the weekend I made leek and taleggio pie - talking of pie crusts. 'Twas v. nice. V. nice indeed.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd edition of neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polgannon Extra Families available: this post and scroll down a little

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Mad Poster
#1752 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 7:00 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 23rd Apr 2016 at 10:53 PM.
Breakfast: banana and oat pancakes, with eggs, heavy cream, almond flour, cinnamon, cardamom, lemon, and probably some other ingredients I can't remember. YUMMY! They were a bit difficult to turn, but once I got the hang of it (after 3-4 ruined pancakes), they turned out good.

Dinner: Had half a pack of tomato soup base (the dried kind with macaroni), added some heavy cream, 3/4 box of chopped tomatoes, some extra spaghetti (didn't have macaroni) and some spices. Yummy! Would probably have worked even better with some meat.

and dessert: Strawberry ice cream with strawberries, and strawberry sauce (and a little bit of chocolate sauce), just because I can!
Instructor
#1753 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 7:31 AM Last edited by Rinchan7 : 24th Apr 2016 at 11:00 PM.
I'm in the process of making yaksik. Hope it turns out good.
Edit: It was pretty good
Top Secret Researcher
#1754 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 9:52 AM
Earlier today I made ANZAC biscuits. They are so easy to make and should be foolproof but this time they didn't work... just a big fat floury fail.

And last night I made a chicken, cabbage and speck thing that also turned out to be unsatisfying. I seem to have lost my cooking mojo.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Page 71 of 71