Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Sneak Preview of Project CRUMB - posted on 21st May 2017 at 7:32 PM
Replies: 1829 (Who?), Viewed: 143693 times.
Page 74 of 74
Theorist
#1826 Old 17th May 2017 at 1:07 AM
Purple and orange cauliflower stir fried in olive oil and seasoned with pink Himalayan salt and ground black pepper.

"Good luck, have fun, try not to become a fiery mountain of meat, try to be a winner instead."
Lucky Yates' explanation of the card game "Exploding Kittens"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1827 Old 19th May 2017 at 10:05 PM
I'm trying something new tonight. I have some frozen tilapia, whole, as in with eyes, scales, fins, and a tail. Loosely following a suggestion online, I made a mix of chopped garlic, olive oil, wine, and cayenne. After making some slices into the side of the fish, I pushed in some of the garlic on each side and then tossed the mix over all of it. That didn't feel like enough, so I quickly peeled and sliced some fresh ginger, which I stuffed into the sides and the belly cavity. It's baking now. We'll see....
Mad Poster
#1828 Old 19th May 2017 at 10:10 PM
Yesterday I bought all the ingredients to make a pizza, was on my way home to make a surprise dinner. Halfway home, I suddely remember that our oven is temporary out of order, so... *facepalm*.

No pizza yesterday, but hopefully our oven gets fixed sooner rather than later.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1829 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:21 PM
That tilapia was horrid! The recipe was not the issue - it was the fish. Never again will I buy frozen whole tilapia!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1830 Old 20th May 2017 at 11:23 PM
We're making eggplant and tofu "three cup" for dinner. It's heavenly!
Page 74 of 74