Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Official MTS 2012 Photo Contest Calendar -2 Versions!-

by Phaenoh Posted 16th Jan 2012 at 10:42 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2013 at 6:45 PM by Phaenoh

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 12:13 AM
Looks great, nice tribute to the creators of MTS, Maxis matchy, I must have it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:27 AM
Phae, I officially love you!

Not only for getting the TS2 calendar up so quickly (I didn't think they'd be available this soon after the winners were announced), but also for making a 20-page one that is perfect for the peeps with SSN.
I was happy enough being a runner-up, but to have a spot as a "filler" in the second one? You've just made my day!

Selly would be bouncing if she were currently able to, but has to be content with hitting "download"!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:51 AM
I'm so excited that I made the Seasons Calendar! This is awesome
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:54 AM
These turned out very well! I'm glad they're in Simlish. Thanks! :D
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 4:06 AM
Selly and harlequin, you both had amazing pictures and I was sad when they didn't win, I just had to use them in the season verison. I was actually using your picture, selly, when I was making the object well before we knew the winners.

I'm glad everyone loves these little calendars. I had fun with the contest and making the calendar, I hope you all had fun participating in it too.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#7 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 5:22 AM
Thank you Phae, this calendar truly is a technical triumph and really adds some interactivity to our games.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 5:25 AM
this is awesome a couple of my houses have the orginal calander that came out, so happy that there's a new one with such fabulous pics!!

question: what is 'ssn'? EDIT:nevermind, took me a minute but figured it out LOL pardon my lapse in active brain cells
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 6:42 AM
Thanks so much, Phaenoh! *totally agreeing with what Selly said*
Gone Fishin'
#10 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 9:26 AM
That's just pure awesomeness! Great job, Phae! .
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 11:39 AM
Oh, WOW! Fabulous job, everybody! This was a great idea!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 11:53 AM
Is it possible to create a calendar with 365 days or 52 days? It would go perfect with some projects of realistic ages I made by request. I wouldn't mind to create it myself. I just need to know if it's possible to do and if it's hard to do (I'm not an expert).

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:15 PM
YAYISH"""
a calendar!
love it. <3
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:14 PM
Omg the final calendar is so cute! :lovestruc Thanks so much Phaenoh for making this!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 3:49 PM
lientebollemeis, while it is technically possible to do, I don't think your computer could handle that many images in a package. You might be able to do some tweaking to make it switch every so many days, so it changes every month instead of each day, but I'm not quite sure how you could go about that either. Be my guest and poke around in it, but I don't think what you want is going to be easy.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 6:37 PM
Yeah, 52 or 365 days is a lot of course. Thanks for the quick reply!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 12:43 AM
I love the idea of a calendar in the game. It looks awesome. Great work to you and all the photographers. Also, congrats contest winners and runners-up!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:09 AM
To bad i didn't make it (cry)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:15 AM
The calendar looks magnificent! Especially the longer version. Thank you very much Phaenoh!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 9:11 PM
Thanks a lot Phaenoh, the calendar is great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 12:41 PM
Way cool, Thank you Phaenoh

Congrats's to the winners
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 3:01 PM
Thanks for the calander, Phae! I need to figure out how to rework this so it works with Quickshot14's Longer Seasons mod, which has 7 days a season.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:13 PM
It's really not that easy. You need to add a BHAV for each extra day, then add those lines to the Process and Sync BHAVs. There might be some more to it, but I don't recall off-hand.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 6:53 PM
Phaenoh, thank you for creating this beautiful calendar!
Congratulations to the participants, the images are actually
beautiful! :lovestruc

Hugs to everyone, always!
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 7:18 PM
Hmm, I really don't understand the BHAVs (I'm a SimPE noob! XP) I guess I will have to choose one or the other.
Page 1 of 3