Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT - Grandpa's pants outfit, lower waist, better pants

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 18th Jan 2012 at 2:02 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2012 at 8:39 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 5:28 PM
Woot!

More elder male goodness!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 7:26 PM
Thank you so much for making these defaults!! My life=made
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 7:37 PM
I've always thought it looked stupid how the pants are too short above the feet. Thank you!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:40 PM Last edited by NixNivis : 19th Jan 2012 at 1:34 AM. Reason: Got my smileys mixed up
I love you for this! :lovestruc I never understood why Maxis thinks that all elder males not only wear trousers that are too short, but also pull them up to their armpits (or at least well above the waist). Thank you for giving our older gents back their dignity!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 9:29 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I am tired of never using those frumpy outfits. My elders start at 55 not 80! (and even my octogenarians are more fashion-savvy than those old outfits)
transmogrified
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:20 PM
Cat, you rock. Just going to echo NixNivis: Thank you for giving our older gents back their dignity!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:59 PM
Thank you all for the comments, much appreciated. You echo my feelings about the Maxis originals! :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 11:57 AM
Perfect! I never understood having the pants pulled up so high. I mean, where do you put the gut if you get such a thing? Besides, it just isn't attractive and my older guys are young (at heart, at least). I also could never stand having the pants so high on the ankle.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 8:03 PM
Thank you so much! I love all of your mesh edits!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 4:22 AM
YAY!! No more Wedgie Flood Pants!
Even old men need some style...not...poorly tailored pants, that need to removed with the jaws of life from where the sun dont shine.
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 7:28 PM
thank you, thank you, now my elders can have some nice and comfy clothes :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Jul 2023 at 6:54 PM
You IDIOT! You took out the belt, what on EARTH is WRONG WITH YOU!?