Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Baby Blanket Default Replacements - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding

by The Merrye Makers Posted 29th Jan 2012 at 1:25 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2012 at 12:13 AM by The Merrye Makers

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 1:58 PM
Wow thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 3:41 PM
The babies are so cute! *-*
I love the blanket ^^
Theorist
#4 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 7:01 PM
Very nice, but an 'all tan' version would be my choice.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 8:59 AM
Thanks Daluved1!
I don't play a medieval hood (although looking at the one currently being worked on is making me want to) but non-gender biased blankets are always welcomed by me.
Picked up the all white ones
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
Very nice, but an 'all tan' version would be my choice.

Me too! I think this would really work well with my Gilligan's Island-style world.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 4:18 AM Last edited by piratekimchi : 15th Feb 2012 at 1:01 AM.
Thanks, the gendered blankets were annoying. I wish they made it so we could edit the baby blankets in-game.

p.s. Daluved1, you made this AND the mod to fix the creepy green baby formula? My hero!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 5:01 PM
This is great! I especially love CASTing it for my overzealous Sim moms who have hot pink strollers, cribs, rugs, teddy bears, and houses.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th May 2012 at 5:30 AM
Yay! I overlooked this mod for a long time because I didn't realize it was CASTable, and I'm so happy that I took a closer look.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 7:07 AM
These look amazing! Thank you for sharing <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 3:41 AM
I'm so glad that you are enjoying the blankets. Thank you for your nice comments! SimmyRN for The Merrye Makers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 9:41 PM
Thank you very much for your contribution
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Apr 2023 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
I'm so glad that you are enjoying the blankets. Thank you for your nice comments! SimmyRN for The Merrye Makers

should i place it in packages or overrides?
Scholar
#14 Old 18th Apr 2023 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ssweiss
should i place it in packages or overrides?

Thank you for your question! I believe it goes in overrides. Try it there and, if it doesn't work, move it to packages. Good luck and enjoy!