Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Aurelia – the next step up!

by Karen Lorraine Posted 22nd Jan 2012 at 3:06 PM
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 4:46 PM
Architecture is very beautiful.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:48 PM
You are very good at making Maxis decor look great!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:56 PM
Thanks for your comments lorinsv60 and allison731.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 12:01 AM
The roof looks great. I like the dark siding with white contrasting paint. I love the open floor plan. It makes the house look so much more spacious. I really like the master bedroom white and black. Super duper!
Constant Contestant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 4:29 PM
Thanks a lot guys, there's more coming!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 2:16 AM
The proportion is okay, but the overall design works and is attractive - eyecatching, to be honest. I wish I had the guts to share my designs, but I'm too leery of people taking my ideas - or worse, selling it.
Constant Contestant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 9:09 AM
Ianbradley26: Thank you for your comments - I really like reading what everyone says.

I really don't mind people using my ideas, that's all designs are people taking bits from here and from there and putting them into their own designs. And I'd rather share and risk people selling them than not sharing. I enjoy sharing my creations with others. Gonon, take the plunge, it's great fun!