Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sheldon Shirts - 17 shirts for your geeky guys

by MistyBlue Posted 25th Jan 2012 at 1:27 AM - Updated 19th Jun 2012 at 10:19 AM by MistyBlue

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 1:45 AM
Ahaha, Voltaire and Red Dwarf sims in Sheldon shirts! Gosh. I don't even watch any of these shows and I'm still amused. LOVE the shirts. Especially the Rubix Cube and Superman and Evolution ones. Thank you, Misty! *runs off to to squeeze her tough guys into geeky shirts*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 2:29 AM
I just boot up my game and get to CAS and then . . . this! Gah! MUST . . . RESTART . . . GAME . . . /dies
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
#4 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 2:32 AM
I have to say, these are epic!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 3:24 AM
Holy untuckables, Batman! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I have to say, these are epic!

I actually said this out loud!

My favorite shirt of his has to be the evolution shirt! Pure Awesomeness! I'm actually watching "The Adhesive Duck Deficiency" (Penny falls in her tub, Sheldon has to take her to the hospital)

Any chance you're going to share Sheldon? I don't play a modern game, but I would totally make a minimal CC modern hood and use these awesome shirts! (And sims, if you share...)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 5:15 AM
LOVE these! LOVE Sheldon! LOVE The Big Bang Theory! Big thumbs up from me!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 7:13 AM
Do you have a delorian time machine stuffed somewhere?? How else could you find time to make such awesome sims AND other things AND do everyday life!!! Another big thanyou for a great contribution!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 8:36 AM
Awesome. In the DL folder they go!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#10 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 9:11 AM
Smashing T-Shirts, thank you. Love the post presentation too.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 12:10 PM
So awesome! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 3:05 PM
Awesome!!! Love Them!!!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 3:32 PM Last edited by mistyblue4 : 25th Jan 2012 at 4:22 PM.
I'm so happy you guys like these!

fanseelamb - Teehee, yes, I was amused by dressing up all my sims into these shirts. I actually wanted my Star Trek sims to model them, but Picard didn't seem too happy :P

DigitalSympathies - LOL! I had that happen a few times too. Glad you like 'em!

simsample - Thank you, I'm so glad you think so

CatOfEvilGenius - You are awesome. That is all.

Meshy114 - Robot Evolution is my fave, too! I actually have one IRL. And Sheldon is almost ready for upload, then I'll work on the rest of the cast as well

Croutonian - Thanks! :D

ekrubynaffit - Haha, I wish! Truth be told, everything sim-related I do, I do with a sleeping toddler in my left arm (little guy can't sleep without me lately), while the right one is taking screenshots, creating sims and other things like these shirts...That's why I am so god-awfully slow with finishing things, but I eventually make it

DutchXfan - Thank you! :D

Lee - Thank you, fishie! And can you tell my presentation was inspired by Fansee, too?

PearDrops - Thank you, hope you have fun with these!

greenMisa - Thanks, happy you like!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 3:43 PM
Oh. My. Gosh. I am in love! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 4:41 PM
Love these shirts. Makes me want to run out and buy some Thai food to eat while playing my Sims game. Thank you for these. (And a hat tip to Fansee for the original meshes which are greatly used in my game.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 6:10 PM
you're awesome *-*
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 7:13 PM
Great set! Shirt with (end of tv program) is so cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 7:22 PM
Amazing!! I love it!! Thanks so much. <3 ^^
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 7:32 PM
Wonderful! I always notice Sheldon's shirts and wish I knew where to get some of them. My Simmies definitely need these! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 9:41 PM
LOVE these! A great big thanks to ya!

And will gladly download any cast, as well. I need Raj, Howard, and the girls in particular.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyblue4
I'm so happy you guys like these!

fanseelamb - Teehee, yes, I was amused by dressing up all my sims into these shirts. I actually wanted my Star Trek sims to model them, but Picard didn't seem too happy :P

DigitalSympathies - LOL! I had that happen a few times too. Glad you like 'em!

simsample - Thank you, I'm so glad you think so

CatOfEvilGenius - You are awesome. That is all.

Meshy114 - Robot Evolution is my fave, too! I actually have one IRL. And Sheldon is almost ready for upload, then I'll work on the rest of the cast as well

Croutonian - Thanks! :D

ekrubynaffit - Haha, I wish! Truth be told, everything sim-related I do, I do with a sleeping toddler in my left arm (little guy can't sleep without me lately), while the right one is taking screenshots, creating sims and other things like these shirts...That's why I am so god-awfully slow with finishing things, but I eventually make it

DutchXfan - Thank you! :D

Lee - Thank you, fishie! And can you tell my presentation was inspired by Fansee, too?

PearDrops - Thank you, hope you have fun with these!

greenMisa - Thanks, happy you like!

Relaxed- OMG OMG thank you so much my mom looooves Sheldon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 11:54 PM
These are amazing! <3
RETROTROUT
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 12:42 AM
Amazing work

As what Sheldon would say "BAZINGA!!!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 2:58 AM
YAY shirts for my favorite show :3 I hate them... BAZINGA!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 10:05 AM
like it! thanks
Page 1 of 3