Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 2329 times.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 5:50 PM
Default TSRW: Morph Issues - Fitness Slider
Hi,

I have finally learned how to make morphs for clothing, but I am having a lot of issues with the fitness morph. This is what I see in TSR Workshop and I do not know how to fix it since we do not get the 100% thin; 100% fit, and 0% thin; 100% fit morphs exported.

Here is what it looks like:

100% fit; 50% fat

100% fit; 0% fat

100% fit; 100% fat

Does anyone now what to do to fix this while use TSR Workshop? Thank you in advance.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 9:07 PM
Are you trying to cover a nude top underneath it?
The combination of fat and fit always is a problem, same thing with Cmars morphmaker.
The Bgeo data is diffrent on the game files when combining fit and fat shapes.
One of the reasons can be that your mesh isn't ''closed''?

I usually scale them a bit bigger on the problem area's
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 9:54 PM
Yes, I am using the nude male torso underneath since I did a lot of editing to the mesh where it required me to delete some vertexes on the base mesh. Is there an easier way to do this? I'm still really new at making morphs.
Ms. Byte
#4 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 1:01 AM
One way would be to make the nude top underneath smaller. It doesn't matter what it looks like since it won't show. Other than that, you just have to fiddle with it since two morphs that each move vertices a little in the same directions can combine to move the vertices a lot more than you want. I can see what looks like some problems with your morphs, too - the thin morph doesn't seem to be making the sleeves smaller and is maybe pulling in the waist too much, for instance, and the fit and maybe fat morphs don't seem to be making the back of the sweater get bigger in the butt.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 5:11 AM
I managed to get it working, but now I have another issue which is that sometimes the vertexes go all over the place when I use the morph in TSR Workshop. It only seems to be the fitness slider again. I am not sure why it's doing this since I tried to line up the vertexes with one another.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 8:12 AM
I think you better use CTU(better is s3OC) and morphmaker for this kind of project because the nude top and your extra layer are sharing the same vertex ID range.
Identical numbered vertice on both your mesh and the one underneath give deformations.
If you use Morphmaker you choose another range of vertex id's so both meshes wont conflict.

If i would have to make something like this i would combine the 2 meshes into one, exept that i wont regroup them into one mesh.
The skin parts i load in one meshgroup, the rest in the 2nd meshgroup.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#7 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 11:05 AM
You could very easily snap and weld the vertices around the neck and arms, then delete the hidden parts of the nude top.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 4:23 PM
I have never used Morphmaker and struggled with CTU. With Morphmaker, do I need to have to have the same number of vertexes like I do with TSR Workshop? Or would I be able to delete vertexes?
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#9 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 4:46 PM
The base mesh and each morph mesh have to have the same number of vertices, but you can add/delete vertices as long as you mirror all your changes across all morphs - it's easier if you don't, though .

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 5:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdyfly
I have never used Morphmaker and struggled with CTU. With Morphmaker, do I need to have to have the same number of vertexes like I do with TSR Workshop? Or would I be able to delete vertexes?

yes, they all need to be duplicates of eachother.
Wat TSRW does automaticly when importing new meshes(renumbering the vertice) you have to do yourself using morphmaker.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
6th Feb 2012 at 10:14 PM
This message has been deleted by Julie J. Reason: wrong thread

Section jump