Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 1:09 AM
Default Game of the Year
Man Mangero must have som problems man, he's abusin his powers as admin or something on what is a useless post.

But man I still want to know when a Sims pack of like all the expansions and the first one is coming out. You know, like a delux edition where they give you a discount on what it would cost to buy all those expansions seperately though.

Be a friend like my man bigfoot and give me some help here man.
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 1:46 AM
Dealing with useless posts is exactly what admin powers are for

I wouldn't count on a pack like that for TS3 till sometime after TS4 is released. They do have deals from time to time on one or another EP or SP bundled with the base game, though. Keep your eye out for those, and for sales on Origin and from other distributors (Steam and Direct 2 Drive both have em periodically).

Would hardly be a Game of the Year edition, though, since the game came out in 2009.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Dealing with useless posts is exactly what admin powers are for

I wouldn't count on a pack like that for TS3 till sometime after TS4 is released. They do have deals from time to time on one or another EP or SP bundled with the base game, though. Keep your eye out for those, and for sales on Origin and from other distributors (Steam and Direct 2 Drive both have em periodically).

Would hardly be a Game of the Year edition, though, since the game came out in 2009.

Ah man thanks thats all I was looking for!

Dude I was just wundering cause moreowind came out with tribunal and bloodmoon in a GOTY edition before Oblivion came out thats cool if I just get like another expansion with the game thouh.

But I still dont believ in useless posts man even if you like have this post that was put out awhile ago you still like get to help noobs like me and you can like put out this link to the other thread for people who cant find it. Man the only useless post is like when someone is hatin on another person cuz thats not cool man it makes the forum energies into this like negative vortex of badness and nobuddy wants that man. I mean cuz posts entertain board dudes even if they dont really care about what your saying and asking questions like helps utter people who have the same question and dont want to clutter the pool of life with their stuff yeah?

Man, you dont have to believe me but I dont think other people should get penlized if they just want to ask a qestion and other people dont understand them.
Inventor
#4 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 11:32 AM
So if there was ever any doubt... I think we have proof here:

Drugs are bad kids.
This is your brain on Dope.
Don't blow and forum.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by H-2-Oh
Man the only useless post is like when someone is hatin on another person cuz thats not cool man it makes the forum energies into this like negative vortex of badness...
Mr. Oh -- different strokes, your mileage may vary, but I'm in that space where I don't want to deal with any negative vortices either. So far, I've found MTS to be way friendly and helpful, like I've never had somebody get all "how come you post here b---- when you haven't uploaded any real mods?" or anything. People are all different here, but, you know, decent to each other. Part of that is that they have a sort of Code or Covenant that they post by: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=289713. It's not always quite the same headspace you come in with, but if you give it a chance, it's OK, it works, for however much time you feel like it.
Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: I cannot even understand what this is about