Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 2:04 AM Last edited by MistyGTR : 2nd Feb 2012 at 8:45 PM.
Default No Muscle Size Slider For Women Mod for no over drastic beef armed women
Ive been wondering if any one has created a mod that prevents the over buff female effect from the occuring. I'm a girl and I just don't find it appealing or feminine for me that my female sims get over buff on me when they swim and stuff and then eventually start looking like beefy armed men as thats not my preference. Its rather annoying when it happens and my female sims just go to the gym and stuff or try to get more fit no matter what with the autonomy settings off and playing a other family and it happens I get rather frustrated on making the a family of sims again. Can some one help me on this or make a mod for it?

Im suggesting a mod that can like take out the muscle size slider mod for the women only, however keeping the muscle definition slider. Can u help me out on this and I don't think I can do a mod for this at all and its really complicated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 8:30 PM Last edited by MistyGTR : 2nd Feb 2012 at 8:46 PM.
Default continued.....
I know that the muscle size slider will affect rapidly of the female arms and chest. However, swimming the female sims will effect it rapidly and there is no turning back once they develop the I guess over drastic muscle size in their arms. I thought Delphy's Breast sliders will probably perhaps decrease the arm size because of more fat also but I'm afraid that was not the case once I tested it. Preventing the female from looking like "buff beefy men" is quite hard to prevent the effect of the muscle size slider since if you leave them alone and they start to go to the gym to swim or workout automatically even with the autonomy settings off so its starts to get rather annoying. I do like to keep my female sims ripped with the muscle definition slider but not this over body builder buff arm look. Its just not feminine enough having beefy women walk around in the game for me and I can't stop it from developing, even though I think its fun to have a pool party with my female sims and they are developing muscle size very rapidly.

Now could I just delete the package slider and the mesh for that development and how can I do that and which ones is it? To delete the muscle size slider for my female sims.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 1:10 AM
i'm not sure if there is such a mod, but you could always use some of the mods that allow you to modify your sims' body mass at any moment, so you could de-buff your female sims whenever they cross the line. it would be quite a hassle, but it's better than nothing.
twallan's MasterController is one of such options, although I've had a bit of trouble getting it to work. Seems to function just fine for most people, though.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 3:19 AM
@MistyGTR
I second installing the Master Controller mod. With that mod installed it's as simple as this: Click a Sim, choose NRaas \ Master Controller \ Intermediate \ Fitness, enter "0", click OK. Also, I couldn't agree with you more concerning how female sims look with fitness and muscle definition maxed out.

@ahueonao
Everyone seems to be awesome at responding to any issues on the new site. Have you tried creating a new topic describing your issue on the Master Controller Issues page? Also, MC has released several new versions recently, so you may want to try the latest version.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 1:24 AM Last edited by MistyGTR : 12th Feb 2012 at 1:37 AM.
Default Continued....
Thanks....I might try that controller mod thing maybe. Any other suggestions on how I can work it on this gameplay that EA really needs to fix issue and they won't. No offense, but EA games these days have bugs and stuff in the Sims 3 so I don't know if they were going to or not take out the workout during a swim or not. What they need is to balance there gameplay. Not everyone likes the buff arm look on women so thats why I was asking for help on this.

Also so people say that the TestingCheatsEnabled True-(cheat). Then (SHIFT) and click on sim/ click option to edit sim in CAS would help, but you will have to drastically change your sim for it to work I believe or since you have the workout/athletic stats it will not go back to the settings. The only thing that works is the breast slider LOL and the muscle size, weight, and muscle definition(I don't mind it since its only the muscle tone) slider reverts to the same position of the since you workout the arms with the swimming .