Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 3132 times. | Locked by: leesester Reason: not needed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 2:17 AM
Argh so frustrating! Can't get on sitemustnotbenamed/BOOTY forum
Okay people have gone through this trying to sign up on MATY now its BOOTY
I've tried answering the first question with none because Assyeria is long gone. And the 2nd question with: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
and my desired username is Mayura with no "x"es nor numbers in it. And it says I'm a spammer: Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum.Your details have not been accepted because you look like a spammer. TRY HARDER TO BE A BRAN MUFFIN!

I only wanna get on to ask them to upload some TSR hair by cazy because I like her Marie hairstyle which happens to be subscriber. But now I can't. HELP!
Advertisement
staff: moderator
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 2:29 AM
You can't request TSR stuffs there.

BlogSpot
LJ
tumblr
Animated Fairy Lamp <---Latest Blog Download
Under The Stairs Storage Part 2 <---Latest tumblr Download
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 3:10 AM
I know thats why I tried going to BOOTY's forum site
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 3:28 AM
Pollenfairy, I would save your breath.

Requests like that by newcomers who just want THEM to spend money instead of the newcomer offering to donate or being a supportive member before making what would undoubtedly seem like a demand, would be greeted with hostility and snarkiness. So save your breath.

Better yet, buy a sub at TSR, donate the hair to the booty and save yourself untold harassment.

YMMV.

TL;DR: Be a contributor before being a requester.

Liv Loves Simming: http://livlukas.tumblr.com

Liv Loves LiveSimming: http://www.livestream.com/livlukas

#5 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 3:59 AM
Pollenfairy- since you can't request files at the booty itself, I knew that. TSR requests are highly frowned upon at the phorum- and making that sort of post as your very first is even more highly frowned upon there. Trust me on this.

BlogSpot
LJ
tumblr
Animated Fairy Lamp <---Latest Blog Download
Under The Stairs Storage Part 2 <---Latest tumblr Download
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 4:32 AM
People asking how to sign up for MATY.

That's all I have to say.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:23 AM Last edited by Element Leaf : 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:42 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pare321
People asking how to sign up for MATY.

That's all I have to say.

*shrugs*
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:35 AM
I can't help but feel I'm missing a hilarious and witty macro image. What if it's that bunny with a pancake on its head?! The suspense is killing me! Alas, Element Leaf, your picture doesn't appear.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Forum Resident
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:42 AM

I fixed it. Also, I worry I may begin to only converse using .gifs.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
staff: administrator
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:58 AM
hello, please do not post on MTS asking how to get items from the booty. If you are unable to register at MATY or the Booty then you can google the answers to the questions..

@ elementLeaf - please don't

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Closed Thread

Section jump