Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 6:23 AM
smoking
hi hi i was wondering is there a smoking mod for the sims 3 cause i want my sims 3 persons to be able to smoke because here is mi sims 3 story type thingy that im tryin to do:

A lady named Bree had a child as a teen,her bf left her and then when she grew up and the baby was a child she became an alchoholic and a prostitute ( special thankies to ani for the 'working sims bed' and 'drinks for your sims') the child is abused and eventually taken away then taken back by her alcoholic mommy.
the end

any ways i dont think it would be right if Bree wasnt also a smoker and besides my own dad smokes so if i end up deleting this one and get another one like mi actual life what am i supposed to do for mi dads smoking thingy pretty plz help me in any way u can ty ty ty in advance for whoever knows of a mod like this
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 2:15 AM
Here Ya Go!
Quote: Originally posted by lexi6791
hi hi i was wondering is there a smoking mod for the sims 3 cause i want my sims 3 persons to be able to smoke because here is mi sims 3 story type thingy that im tryin to do:

A lady named Bree had a child as a teen,her bf left her and then when she grew up and the baby was a child she became an alchoholic and a prostitute ( special thankies to ani for the 'working sims bed' and 'drinks for your sims') the child is abused and eventually taken away then taken back by her alcoholic mommy.
the end

any ways i dont think it would be right if Bree wasnt also a smoker and besides my own dad smokes so if i end up deleting this one and get another one like mi actual life what am i supposed to do for mi dads smoking thingy pretty plz help me in any way u can ty ty ty in advance for whoever knows of a mod like this

I know this was posted a LONG time ago but, If you didn't find it yet, here is the link! http://www.modthesims.info/d/480744 ENJOY!