Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Camui Gackt

by otcx3 Posted 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:10 AM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 12:04 AM
His real name is Gakuto Kamui, but he says his name is Camui M.S. Gackt [despite there being no c in japanese.]
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 12:12 AM Last edited by icysilverpill : 1st Mar 2005 at 10:13 PM.
So he's trying to be cool and trendy then, which he is already. Again good job with the sim, its so nice to see more JRock and JPop simmies for Sims2 , I had a ton of them for the Sims 1 and I miss them.:weep: I really like the blue fingernails, thanks again.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 1:02 AM
It's a nice looking sim. I like the face and hair. And yes, knowing that there is no C in Japanese does make his name look like a bad typo, but if that is what he goes by, so be it.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 6:51 AM
Nice,
I am terrible at making my own Sims, so I love downloading other people's cuties.
Personally, I think your Sim is much cuter than your model... but that's just me
thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 9:38 AM
hmmmm.. cool.. thanks..
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 2:51 PM
Hehe.. a good attempt...
http://www.mahamari.com/story/photos.shtml
About the name... oh well, it's not as weird as him saying he's born in 1540.
I'm trying to make a visual jrocker too... maybe Yoshiki in his X days... but I will need to make new meshes or make him female for those clothes he used to wear ;P
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 3:24 PM
Yeah, there's no C in Japanese, but, Gackt doesn't really follow any rules as it is. He claims to yes, have been born in 1540, I think at one point he also claimed to be a Norwegian vampire. Besides, lots of Japanese artists like to use english/americanized versions for their names. It's incredibly trendy.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kipsy
Yeah, there's no C in Japanese, but, Gackt doesn't really follow any rules as it is. He claims to yes, have been born in 1540, I think at one point he also claimed to be a Norwegian vampire. Besides, lots of Japanese artists like to use english/americanized versions for their names. It's incredibly trendy.

why is konnichiwa = こんにちわ then spelled whit a C and it all came out in hiagra but my name dossent. kじぇっぃ = kjelli or dos that mean that K dose not exist in japanese ? then

http://www.rathergood.com/george/
Baby, I ain’t mister right, but if you’re looking for fat slug. Fat slug in youre eyes, its its moving along had som bad love, so fat slug, is all that I’ve got on my minde, ooh yeah
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 2:02 AM
Well, romanised Japanese isn't very accurate with regards to the actual pronounciations anyway ;P Trying to decipher Japanese in romanji is quite tedious for me and Japanese isn't my mother tongue. Just don't think that what you see in romanji will sound like what it would seem to English speaking people.
Like how J is pronounced like Y and W like V in German, made me confused at first. They stopped using the strasse now though, I used to like writing it a lot :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 5:41 AM
Woo I love Japanesse people there so trendy ....and this Camui Gackt guy is really cute....... so is kjelli..... ........... :wowsers:
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icysilverpill
Oops, I seemed to have steered this thread into major OTness. Sorry, ごめん なさい,mea culpa, mi dispiace, and tut mir leid.
Come on more praise for this wonderful Sim and less of the linguistics discussion.
okay

http://www.rathergood.com/george/
Baby, I ain’t mister right, but if you’re looking for fat slug. Fat slug in youre eyes, its its moving along had som bad love, so fat slug, is all that I’ve got on my minde, ooh yeah
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 4:12 AM
Strangly appropriate that he should have Squall's hair... since Squall was based off Gackt. ^^
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:48 PM
I don't know anything about Japanese culture or language...I"m staying out of all that arguing above me...but I will say that this is a good looking Sim!!! I downloaded it
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 1:59 PM
nice idea, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 7:12 AM
Ooh, nice! Now we just need him to show off his Vanilla moves... *is shot*
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 3:49 PM
mmm....Gackt.....must download now..... I was hoping someone would make a sim of him! Thanks a lot and GREAT work!
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 6:11 PM
w00t! Gackt ^0^! He looks wonderful! *snatches*
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 9:38 PM
Excellence!
Quote: Originally posted by otcx3
His real name is Gakuto Kamui, but he says his name is Camui M.S. Gackt [despite there being no c in japanese.]

I didn't know that! Thanks you taught me somthing new today ^__^!

By the way, beautiful sim. Wonderfully crafted :D

~ Isis ~
"A Little Duran Duran Never Hurt Anyone."
Instructor
#20 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 8:03 AM
Again, great work from you! He will keep my Hide sim company.
#21 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 2:08 PM
Awesome work, thank you
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 6:32 PM
-squeals- Gackt-sama -glomps- Awesome job ^^ <333
#23 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 5:26 AM
Um...about the name thing...I heard his actual real name is Satoru Okabe...but meh...
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 12:33 AM
it's soooooooooooo wonderful *_______*
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th May 2005 at 2:49 PM
Default Jade Skin
Great skin. Can u help me with a request? Jade from Sweetbox, a Pop/Rock sensation popular in Europe AND Japan. type sweetbox in search on lycos, or something, to find pictures of her. but i dont want anything ugly, like that corset outfit she wore or that whore makeup she used to wear also. and hurry I hav plans for my sim to marry her LOL

Chevy Leonhart
Page 1 of 2