Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 3:08 AM
Default WCIF male angel wings, YA?
More of my strange projects, but this is more for a friend's benefit than my own. So yeah, I need angel wings, for all ages, or just YA.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 3:45 AM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 8:57 AM
There is also a free one from the Shop.

shop

For all my creations check out my blog
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 3:28 AM
Okay, thank you both! I'm going to take a look at the blog spot ones, because I want the wings to be as realistic as possible (big enough to support an actual person). EDIT: I checked them out. The server for one isn't working, so I'll check back later. The other one has a, and I quote, "metallic floating donut" but those wings are actually quite good. I'll take a closer look at the sims site wings too, just in case.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
Okay, thank you both! I'm going to take a look at the blog spot ones, because I want the wings to be as realistic as possible (big enough to support an actual person). EDIT: I checked them out. The server for one isn't working, so I'll check back later. The other one has a, and I quote, "metallic floating donut" but those wings are actually quite good. I'll take a closer look at the sims site wings too, just in case.
The comments say that the "metal donut" is optional and you can wear the wings without it.

 For now we see reality as if looking into a darkened mirror, but the time will soon come when we will see reality whole and face to face.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 2:48 AM
Really? Okay, then I'm going with those. Thank you all!!!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD