Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 2:48 AM Last edited by teesa12 : 7th Feb 2012 at 3:18 AM.
Default WCIF a start tattoo + this outfit
I'm looking for a 6 pointed star tattoo with rounded edges that looks something like:

(although not as crappy. I couldn't find a pic of the whole star so I ended up copying-flipping-pasting just to give a basic idea).
It's for the forehead (I have that mod installed).
Also, does anyone know where to get the outfit (or something similar) in this pic?:

Thanks!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 9:32 AM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 2:31 PM
Where'd the tattoo image come from? (I'm guessing it's anime?) Can you put up a whole link or something to the character who has it? Cuz I could easily make that tatt for you, if no one can find a suitable match....

[EDIT] psst! PSST!!! *whisper* Your thread title says Start Tattoo, btw. Not Star Tattoo.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 9:27 PM
Thanks!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Where'd the tattoo image come from? (I'm guessing it's anime?) Can you put up a whole link or something to the character who has it? Cuz I could easily make that tatt for you, if no one can find a suitable match....

[EDIT] psst! PSST!!! *whisper* Your thread title says Start Tattoo, btw. Not Star Tattoo.

d'ooooooooh I just can't spell anymore ><;;;;
This is the only pic I found so far and it only shows half the star:
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 11:28 PM
I think I can manage that--thanks for the pic!

What anime is that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I think I can manage that--thanks for the pic!

What anime is that?

It's "The Last Unicorn". If you never saw it you MUST. It was drawn in Japan I *think*, but was a US creation.
And thank you!