Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 3:23 AM Last edited by theotherhalf : 7th Feb 2012 at 4:28 PM.
Default Looking for accessory bodysuit
I downloaded a bodysuit and my comp crashed and now I can't find it to redownload it.
It come in white and is recolorable. It has spaghetti strap, cap or half sleeve, and long sleeves. The bottom/legs was none, shorts or knee length.
It is in accessories so you can put it under any clothing you want and then recolor it to match.
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, help me find this again.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 10:12 AM
Please change the title of the thread to something descriptive, like "Accessory bodysuit", so people have the opportunity to see the title and think "Aha! I know what that is".

I take it you don't happen to have any old pictures of sims wearing it?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theotherhalf
I downloaded a bodysuit and my comp crashed and now I can't find it to redownload it.
It come in white and is recolorable. It has spaghetti strap, cap or half sleeve, and long sleeves. The bottom/legs was none, shorts or knee length.
It is in accessories so you can put it under any clothing you want and then recolor it to match.
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, help me find this again.

Perhaps these are what you meant? Let's Get Physical
Sims 3 bodysuit accessory in Google offers more choises, but this one looked like what you described.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 2:42 PM
I KNOW Evie from vie Sims 3 Blogspot has a sock accessory category one that it like a tanktop-shorts combo outfit, but it's an accessory, and its default colors come in like white and grey and such. TSR's down right now so I can't go to her page there, and I can't stand her blogspot cuz it's too effin confusing to browse there, so when TSR's back up I'll check and see if that's another one, if the one linked above isn't the match.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Garambola
Sims 3 bodysuit accessory in Google offers more choises, but this one looked like what you described.

Those are great but are found in athletic and swimwear. The one I'm looking for is found in accessory
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 3:15 PM
Scroll down.
Quote:
In addition to the full-body outfits, there are accessory versions of the suits, as well.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Garambola

THANK YOU A QUADRILLION TIMES OVER. Yes that is the bodysuit I was looking for.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I KNOW Evie from vie Sims 3 Blogspot has a sock accessory category one that it like a tanktop-shorts combo outfit, but it's an accessory, and its default colors come in like white and grey and such. TSR's down right now so I can't go to her page there, and I can't stand her blogspot cuz it's too effin confusing to browse there, so when TSR's back up I'll check and see if that's another one, if the one linked above isn't the match.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...uit/id/1058464/

This one--I just remembered to look for a link--in case anyone's interested.