Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 6:23 PM
Default sims 3 lots
ive downloaded a couple of lots but cant find them in game any help in finding them or where they go
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 2:29 PM
If they installed correctly thru the Launcher, you will find them in the Residential or Community lot sections while in Edit Town mode. If you don't find them, go back to the Creator and see if there is more help available.

You can place them on any empty lot that is zoned for the lot type, either Residential or Community. The lot size needs to be greater or equal to the size the lot was built on.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 8:56 AM
Default Don't forget...
Go to your Documents/electronic arts and delete the Cache files, they will be remade when the game starts and then restart your launcher and click to download all downloads again and it will pick up all of those objects that may not have gotten into the game like houses and objects etc...
Site Helper
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 2:22 PM
That will only work if you still have your Sims 3 packs. If you don't have them, they can't be installed. And if you delete the dccache you will lose all the sims 3 pack items.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook