Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 2770 times.
Interstellar Traveler
staff: moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 2:39 AM
Default Objects on Tripod Disappear After Leaving Game
So, the tripod I put up has been working perfectly fine when you buy it from buymode. The camera snaps to the slot and stays there.. but once you exit the game and come back to it.. the camera is gone and you can't place anything on the tripod anymore. So, you have to go into buymode and buy another camera and tripod.

Is there something I did wrong when I added the slots? (I added them in TSRW).. or is it the object itself. I updated it with the tool for the model issue with Pets..but I just don't understand why it's doing this?

"How do you rid the earth of humans? Rid the humans of their humanity" - The 5th Wave
was SeeMyu | Add me on Steam: journeys_chronicle
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 3:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMul8rReviews
So, the tripod I put up has been working perfectly fine when you buy it from buymode. The camera snaps to the slot and stays there.. but once you exit the game and come back to it.. the camera is gone and you can't place anything on the tripod anymore. So, you have to go into buymode and buy another camera and tripod.

Is there something I did wrong when I added the slots? (I added them in TSRW).. or is it the object itself. I updated it with the tool for the model issue with Pets..but I just don't understand why it's doing this?
What tripod do you mean and what was the object you cloned to make it?
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 1:30 PM
This tripod: http://www.modthesims.info/d/461412 and I cloned the telescope to make it

"How do you rid the earth of humans? Rid the humans of their humanity" - The 5th Wave
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#4 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 1:41 PM
Is this something that just started happening, or has this always been a problem?

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| ( ◡)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 3:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmomoney
Is this something that just started happening, or has this always been a problem?

It's always been a problem :/ Could there be something wrong with the slot?

˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#6 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 3:47 PM
Change the bone names for the slots to 0x00000000.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| ( ◡)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 4:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmomoney
Change the bone names for the slots to 0x00000000.

I feel so very stupid. Thank you. lol This fixed it.

Common Sense is not my forte.

Section jump