Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 1999 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:37 PM
Default Stuck Maptags?
Hi everyone,

So my monarch was given the "hunt for great bear " responsibility, however after I've completed this task the tag for "go to this location" wouldn't disappear.
I've had the same problem with my Knight when the "duel the challenger" tag wouldn't go away, but when the responsibility came up again the next time the tag went away. My problem with my monarch is that I've had this same responsibility come up three times already and in all of those three tries the tag still remained there. Is anyone else having this issue? Any thoughts on how to make it go away? (It's not a game breaking glitch, just very annoying).
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 11:44 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 4th Apr 2012 at 4:16 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veroxcity
Hi everyone,

So my monarch was given the "hunt for great bear " responsibility, however after I've completed this task the tag for "go to this location" wouldn't disappear.
I've had the same problem with my Knight when the "duel the challenger" tag wouldn't go away, but when the responsibility came up again the next time the tag went away. My problem with my monarch is that I've had this same responsibility come up three times already and in all of those three tries the tag still remained there. Is anyone else having this issue? Any thoughts on how to make it go away? (It's not a game breaking glitch, just very annoying).

The only thing I've had even vaguely similar was when I took a quest on my monarch and he instantly got the seriously behind on quest icon and thought about it all the time, even when I was done with the quest and took a new one on a different hero, he was still thinking about being behind on a quest whenever I saw him. That was easy enough to fix, and I just shift-clicked the icon away in the end. I don't know if you can do something similar with the map tag, or if there's a way to disable it.
Sorry I can't be of any help
That behind on quest icon wasn't detrimental and had no effect other than making him think about constantly, but I remember how totally annoying it was.
Hope you can get your problem fixed.
If you find a solution let us know
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 11:58 PM
I've tried right clicking it and force resetting my sim, but it wouldn't go away I suppose I'll have to live with it for now...

Section jump