Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 2417 times. | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: no requests, please
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 1:52 AM
Default Id love to see daedric armor on my sim
I was looking through stuff for download, and i havent seen any awesome sets of armor or anything like that. is it possible, who will rise to the challenge?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 3:30 AM
I'd suggest posting a (good) screenshot because I doubt many know of the armor you're talking about.
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 3:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James009
I'd suggest posting a (good) screenshot because I doubt many know of the armor you're talking about.

I assume the OP is referring to the Daedric armor from the video game Skyrim; pictures can be found here and here, and a Google image search of "Daedric armor Skyrim" should provide more.

This kind of outfit would be... interesting for sims, to say the least. I bet it'd be cool as some sort of work uniform.
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 6:21 AM
There's a set of armor or two that comes hidden as part of Ambitions, I believe. One of the possible random outcomes of "Travel to the past" or "travel to the future" with a time machine (from the inventing skill) is to come back wearing an outfit from that time period, which you can then save for future use. Or if you just want it right away, use the "unlockoutfits on" cheat BEFORE you go into CAS and it'll be under full outfits. There's also a helmet-hair to go with it, and it's recolorable.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
transmogrified
staff: retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 6:27 AM
MTS does not have a requests forum. You'll find the WCIF forum over here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=559
Closed Thread

Section jump