Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 4:05 AM Last edited by offlewilde : 22nd Feb 2012 at 5:36 AM.
Lights not staying on in build mode-Solved
I lost my old computer as well as my sims game. I reinstalled it (all expansions and stuff packs). When I was in build mode before I would change the time to nighttime so I could keep track of my lighting in each room. Now when I do that it works until I change the time to daytime and go back to nighttime. Then all the lights are off again. How do I get those old lighting settings back?

Thanks in advance!

Free your mind and the rest will follow.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 4:50 AM
Do you have any lighting mods? That would be the first thing I would check.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 5:11 AM
I did have these HERE but uninstalled them and took the text required out of the lighting folder. I searched my downloads folder for any other lights that could be a problem but can't find any.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 5:35 AM
Solved! i have only been building empty lots and now I'm starting to build lots with sims already on the lots. Yay!