Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 502 (Who?), Viewed: 157336 times.
Page 21 of 21
Instructor
#501 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 8:41 AM Last edited by Le Carrera : 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:04 AM.
Well, the second method works for me, but when attempting the first world, the world will open once, but then it spits out an error when attempting to open it again (even if no changes were saved to it). Weird.
Field Researcher
#502 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Carrera
Well, the second method works for me, but when attempting the first world, the world will open once, but then it spits out an error when attempting to open it again (even if no changes were saved to it). Weird.

Not sure if you'll read this. But I just had the same issue. What worked for me was to recreate the description of the world to the exact same name as my exported name. Not sure why it worked but it did.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
31st Aug 2016 at 3:28 AM
This message has been deleted by JayRhys.
Test Subject
#503 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 7:48 AM Last edited by ZombiePanda21 : 11th Sep 2016 at 8:39 AM.
I know the thread hasn't had a reply in 9 months. I don't know if its no longer being supported but im having some trouble. I cannot no matter how much i try get the university world to open. It says the file is packed or something. I'm able to open the other worlds without an issue but i cannot get University to open. What am i doing wrong? Do you think it is because i have a sim in university? I followed the first guide and i just can't get it open. Did anyone else have an issue like this?

Edit- I have edited lots within the world in game, not sure if that makes a difference or not. That is why i wanted to edit the world in CAW. The grass in the lots no longer match the grass in the world. Looks extremely weird and i don't like it. Wanted to changed the grass in most of the worlds so it doesn't look so odd.

Second Edit- I found a site that has the worlds in CAW format so that is working. Thank you for the thread! Could not figure this stuff out without it
Page 21 of 21