Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

thelatesttobe

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Replies: 477 (Who?), Viewed: 106759 times.
Page 20 of 20
#476 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 8:31 PM
I just edited Oasis Landing a couple weeks ago using the methods described at the beginning of this thread.
Test Subject
#477 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 5:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pendragon
I just edited Oasis Landing a couple weeks ago using the methods described at the beginning of this thread.

In other words, you don't have the latest patches.
Lab Assistant
#478 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 1:23 PM
Hi everyone,
for me, editing Sunlit Tides a couple of weeks ago worked just fine, but probably I don't have all the newest patches, so I guess that's not terribly helpful concerning the question above. - However, I do have another one, relating to the file size of edited premade worlds: I've noticed that after I hauled Sunlit Tides through S3PE (importing it into a new empty world etc.), the file size was increased by something like 20 MB. I thought it was probably due to objects on the general layer or whatever, and the increase would disappear anyway once I opened the world in CAW. BUT, even after deleting all lots and a vast number of trees and somesuchlike, my edited version is, in the end, LARGER than the original one. ...???...
Does anyone have a clue as to why and how to avoid this? Or do you experience the same thing, and it's normal and I just didn't notice it before? It's really annoying because I'm trying to reduce world file sizes so's I can play them on my little laptop as well ...
Page 20 of 20

Section jump