Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 2:23 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Where do I put worlds so they show up in my game?
I didn't put this in Mac, because I am assuming that some people don't use the World Builder but install custom worlds somehow. But I have the problem because I use a Mac and the World Builder isn't available for it.

I want to install an empty version of Sunset valley. I have one installed in the Saves folder, but it won't show up in my saves. So I just wondered where I should put it so it shows up.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 2:24 PM
Custom worlds are sims3pack files, and are installed as any sims3pack is, using the Launcher.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 2:45 PM
Default embarassing
OK. I finally found a world that required no EPs and I just did this. I assume the old .saved game files are obsolete. I mean.. when I saw that they said obsolete in the title, I assumed that just meant that most people didn't need it. I didn't know that meant it wouldn't work anymore.

edited to add: I don't know how to delete my posts. Maybe I need more coffee, or maybe I'm wearing a doofus hat today.