Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gold and Platinum Record Set

by Simoleon Real Estate Posted 5th Mar 2012 at 11:08 AM - Updated 19th Jan 2013 at 6:04 AM by Simoleon Real Estate

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 12:08 PM
It's awesome! will the studio be available for all? (meaning no EP needed)??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 12:45 PM
Ty it's very useful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 1:01 PM
These are so great! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 1:12 PM
Sweeeeet!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 6:43 PM
looking forward to the studio stuff!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 7:53 PM
Love the record wall hanging, but I must say the rest of the studio will be an excellent addition to the SHT stuff.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 12:45 AM
This is an amazing idea, goes hand in hand with the release of Showtime. I will definitely be downloading these and the studio once my copy is release...Awwww Peps!!! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 1:55 AM
Love them! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 2:23 AM
Thank you all so much for the kind words!

To answer the question on the EPs needed -
Currently, I run AM/LN/WA, I have no other expansions and no stuff packs.
You will need at least those three expansions, as I have used content out of each of them. Please note, the studio will have a large amount of cc. I have been in contact with various developers to see if I could package everyones cc into one package, to simplify the process for anyone who wants to download the studio, but its not looking like that will be an option..

Stay tuned, as I will be release more information on the studio, and links to special downloads in this comment thread.

Thanks again for downloading and commenting!
Simoleon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 11:50 AM
Wow, thank you so much! I really like them, specialy the realistic of the price. Can´t wait for your studio.
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 2:02 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Oh lord, this is perfect for a story I've been working on!.... Well, not just the records, but the whole studio getup you have previewed. I will be eagerly anticipating a release. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 5:08 PM
AH! Perfect!!! My dad was a record promoter back in the 70's - he has a good handful of these on the walls!! Perfect for my real life Sim town!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 6:33 PM
Looks Nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:23 AM
Perfect decoration for Rich Sims. And it goes well with Showtime since because... well it makes them more rich-looking!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 10:49 PM
I love it! I live in 2012, so honestly, I've never seen a record, digital or real. Thank you for this, now my sims can remember the times before iTunes.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:07 PM
i love it. i build my self a studio but i miss the mix panel. and i see in your first pic. you have tad. if i may ask. ware can i get that . or is it custom made by you ??????.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 1:24 AM
Love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 5:20 AM
SimLover after my own ♥Heart♥ ... I LOVE IT! Anticipating The Studio ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd May 2012 at 11:28 PM
So clever!! Why didn't EA include something like this? Good job!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 3:08 AM
This looks awesome! My question is, though, do they improve the environment score at all? Like help promote the "beautifully decorated moodlet"? And if they do, do all the records have the same environment rating or are they different environment ratings?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 6:33 PM
This is great! I didn't think someone had uploaded platinum and gold record sets, so I never bothered to look, but when I was browsing around I found this! I've been wanting this type of thing in my Sim house for a long time, so thanks so much for the upload!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:21 AM Last edited by Simoleon Real Estate : 20th Aug 2012 at 1:45 AM.
Thank you, I hope you enjoy!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 2:47 AM
Any update on the studio? It would be PERFECT for several of my sims.

Malibu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 4:42 PM
This is wonderful! I hope you still plan to release the studio. It looks fantastic.
Page 1 of 2