Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 4:49 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Graphics glitches with clothes
Hi, i have problems with some clothes.For example i used TW Teen Collection - Part 9 items http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=375706 but i have had same problems another clothes too.

Problem is that clothes breasts and neck area is messed up, expample in pictures i linked.
Same problem occurred before with adults and mostly with teen clothes, earlier i just deleted these CC and thought they are just broken, but now i am sure this is my pc or game fault.
Already done wiki steps, deleted another CC, Sims 2 clean install but problem still stays.
This problem happens some times not with all clothes.
I have all EPs and SPs
I hope there is some fix for this.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:11 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Post System Specs
    We need more information before we can help with your issue.
    • Please post a Quick summary of your System Specs
      Instructions on finding them are here: Game Help:System Specswiki.
    Please Do NOT post your complete DxDiag report in your thread.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 8:25 PM
Already got my anwer.
Problem is ATI video card.
Thanks anyway.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 12:43 PM
Glad to hear that you got an answer. Were you able to resolve your graphics problems by tweaking the game settings?

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects