Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 0 (Who?), Viewed: 1751 times. | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: help no longer required
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 6:41 PM Last edited by Sisaly : 4th Mar 2012 at 8:59 PM. Reason: Fixed
Installed patch and now can't play households *SOLVED*
So I did the rig fix after installing the latest patch. Then when I went to play a saved game, there were NO objects in buy mode (not even base game, NONE)....except the stupid Store items for sale in buy mode which is like 1-3 items for each category. So I removed all cc and saves and deleted caches. Now I can't even get into a house to see if it was fixed as the Play Household option is no longer there. If I try to move in a household, it it loads for a minute then stops and I have a great view of the neighborhood but NO icons what so ever to click on, then it crashes after a few minutes. I've never had this much trouble with a patch install.

I didn't do the rename "Sims 3 folder to Backup" step and it was the DDcaches...whatever they are called. CC and all other content is now showing and Choose Household is working as well. Sorry for the waste of space.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.

Section jump