Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 12:17 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 30th Jun 2022 at 7:20 PM. Reason: Added link to blue eyed bug fix
Default ChickieTeeta_Mods (30/06/22 Added Mod to remove lot requirements for cooking stations (post 202))
All downloads are now directly linked underneath (scrolling is a pain lol) they'll open a new window.
1 No jealousy and autonomous woohoo (this post) UPDATED Mar 31st 2013 (see entry 96 in this list for link to newest versions)
In another thread: 3 food re-textures and 1 bowl (posts 5 & 16)
2 No Zzzzz's while sleeping
4 Female burned outfit re-textures
5 Burned hair in CAS (original version and clean faced version)
13 Male burned outfit re-textures
22 Food Re-tex - Carrot Soup
28 Bowl Re-texture
In another thread: Flajko's pure eyes contacts for TSM
29 HopefulOrphans ReadLetter+30 focus buff stays permanently
30 Food Re-tex Latticed Berry Pie + Food Placement Template
31 'Oven' Plate Re-texture (re-uploaded)
49 No Pigeon Fiddling
50 Stay out of my bath
51 Hold court and hear petitions in the Reception Hall too
56 No Auto Well functions (4 separate downlaods, one for each well function, incase you wanted to keep something)
57 No auto bird calling with exclusions
In another thread: Slower motive decay mods (posts 5 and 13)
59 Pattern removed from trousers (TredonyJacketSwordOutifit)
60 Plate Re-texture
61 Trees Re-texture
63 Knight Sims, give away money mod UPDATED Mar 31st 2013 (see entry 96 in this list for link to newest versions)
68 Edits to dress (ArisCrossNecklace)
In Another Thread: Shady's pure eyes, iris only, contacts, converted for TSM. (Thread appears to have vanished)
69 Painting_Claymore_Unique Object (won't overwrite any of the games paintings)
73 Family Size=19
76 No Auto Chamber Pot
84 Angel Armor Shine Removed
93 Blacksmith's Apprentice. No forging, no selling
94 Throne_Sit For 8 Hours Instead Of 3
96 NoJealousy/Autonomous Woohoo/Knight+ MOST RECENT VERSION Includes new, unique menu for all the money options, with all language translations done.
113 Get XP from whittling (~24 per horse) Not Autonomous
114 Better Marriage Gifts
119 2 SpyOutfits Unlocked all professions & NPCs
128 Handy stuff made buyable (Pulpit, Wildflowers, Valoroot, Well, Teddy, Judgement Tree, Window)
129 Buyable/Sellable Tombstones
130 SimRecruits Combat All Heroes mod with a fix for the Bonus Levels
131 Buyable Belladonna Spawner+Blue Pendant Light
138 Painting (Art by an 8 year old)
170 Wizard Titles
171 Book Lengths Halved
172 Make Cutting Edge Swords After Quest Ends
178 Female Nightgowns Unlocked
In another thread: Recipes/Harvest/Shop mod Wish I had an actual name for it, but I don't.
In another thread: Blue-Eyed Bug Fix
202 Remove Lot Requirements for cooking stations

No Jealousy and/or Autonomous Woohoo
THIS MOD HAS BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE NEW ITEMS
YOU CAN GET THE NEWER VERSIONS HERE
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...465#post3971465

AND EVEN NEWER VERSIONS HERE (including unique menu for all the 'give cash' money options.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...084#post4106084

Here are a few combinations of No jealousy and Autonomous Woohoo.
The ones with Shimrods name in the titles have used his mod that adds....Seduce, Execute with sword, Ask if Single, Easy Woohoo, Kiss Hand and Invite Over to the social menus, and adds 3 different flavors of mine to it. (His and mine use the same xmls, so to ensure you can have all options and don't have to sacrifice one for the other, he kindly allowed me to add my additions to his mod too)
If you're already using Shimrod's mod (or would like to) and want to add No jealousy, or Autonomous Woohoo or both then one of those is the one you should download. (Remember to remove the original version of Shimrods mod when installing this one)

For a better description of Shimrod's mod and what it does go here:
http://iplaysims.com/forum/files/fi...cute-kiss-hand/

I've also included No Jealousy on it's own, Autonomous Woohoo on it's own, incase you don't want both these functions and also a package that will allow you to use both incase you do, these 3 don't include Shimrod's mod, and you can't use his original mod beside any of these 3 either.

Warning
Any other mod that uses the socializing xmls should be removed to avoid conflicts, although as far as I'm aware, Shimrods mod is the only other one that does.

You can only use one of these at a time, hence the six flavors to give you whatever combination of these 'social' mods you desire.

Problems (albeit a minor one, and one you probably won't come across)
The only problem I came across was when I saved a kingdom then went to test another 'flavor' of the mod in the same kingdom, although woohoo is still inititiated autonomously they never make any move to go to the bed. (Woohoo still worked when directed to do it, so it doesn't break the actual game function).
This problem will only occur if you save a kingdom using one version and then you try to use a different version in the same kingdom.
Doing this will only affect a kingdom that has been saved using more than one version of the mod, all other existing kingdoms will be fine and any fresh kingdom will be fine also. Thought it was worth pointing out though.

*EDIT* FIX for switching which Autonomous Woohoo version you use without breaking autonomous woohoo
Remove the version you're using, save your game without the mod in, then install any of the other versions. Autonomous woohoo will work as it's meant to.

Also I've mentioned before that having 2 versions of the socializing xml accidentally installed will break Shimrod's seduce mod. It won't. It turns out seduce doesn't give the relationship boost if your sim has the seductive trait anyway.

Restrictions
Autonomous woohoo will only have a chance of initiating if woohoo is already available to you in the romantic options.
If you've set them to 'cuddle on bed', the woohoo option from that will not be autonomous.

No Jealousy works as the name implies, but I've left the propose marriage, and get married options with low jealousy on them.

Thank you to Shimrod for allowing me to use his mod so no-one has to lose any functions they may want from their game.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ShimrodTSMSeduceExecute_ForsakenAutoWoo.rar (112.0 KB, 424 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  ShimrodTSMSeduceExecute_ForsakenNoJealousy.rar (112.3 KB, 439 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  ShimrodTSMSeduceExecute_ForsakenAutoWooNoJeal.rar (112.3 KB, 516 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Forsaken_TSMNoJealousy.rar (113.2 KB, 352 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Forsaken_TSMAutonomousWooHoo.rar (113.2 KB, 318 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Forsaken_TSMNoJealousy+AutoWooHoo.rar (113.2 KB, 429 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 11:31 AM
Default No Zzzs while sleeping
This will stop the zzz's while sims are asleep or napping.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Forsaken_TSMNoZs.rar (501 Bytes, 1799 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 6:00 PM
Thank you for these
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 2:22 AM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 31st Mar 2013 at 7:04 PM.
Default Burned Pj Retexture
Here is burned pj for females with the 'dirt' removed from the skintone.
There are also 4 retextures of this mesh included (see pic) , since the original is a bit grotty, and with the lack of patterns in CAS, I hope a few recolors will give a little extra variety.

The dresses are all included in the one package file and will all appear along the one row in CAS.
They all have custom thumbnails.
They're not recolorable.
They're enabled for all professions, npcs and random.
These won't affect the burnt outfit.

(The black and white ones have a slight problem with 'pixel chasing' where the darker color on the top meets the white part. I've tried saving them using every option available, and nothing fixes it, and I tried blending it so the color contrast wasn't so stark, but that didn't work either, so I've left them as is.)
*EDIT* The pixel chasing was nothing more than the graphics card on my old computer, as it's not there anymore on my new computer.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Forsaken_FaBurnedPJNoBurnx5.rar (2.09 MB, 1251 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 2:04 AM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 18th Mar 2012 at 2:21 AM.
Default Burned hair unlocked
The package includes the games burned hair, unlocked for use in CAS for both male and female, all professions.

It also includes the same hair but with a nice clean face, available in CAS for both male and female, all professions and NPCs.

Both versions will show in CAS.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Forsaken_TSMHairBurn+CleanMa+Fa.rar (3.4 KB, 1106 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 12:42 PM
I've never seen the burnt hair! Any chance of a cap? (I suppose I could just download it and look though ... *G*)
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 11:04 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 17th Mar 2012 at 11:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by redbowties
I've never seen the burnt hair! Any chance of a cap? (I suppose I could just download it and look though ... *G*)

Sorry, and you're right, I should have put pics up. I've posted some now in the same post as the download.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 6:22 PM
Oh! I never considered using this burnt style, it actually looks neat as a real choice of hair! Gives me ideas for new heroes~
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 11:00 PM
so your seduce execute mods will replace shimrod's easywoohooaskifsingle mod?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 1:29 AM
Would you be willing to make your peach dress recolor into the default nightgown? Or if possible to use just a simple, strapped/strapless long dress, or at least a retexture of something like it if you're unable to mesh? I never liked the ugly, unflattering grey nightdress-and-cap that females are forced to wear, but anything overly fancy wouldn't be fitting for everyone.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
so your seduce execute mods will replace shimrod's easywoohooaskifsingle mod?

Hi Darth =) I've missed your funny comments round the forum, glad to see you're still around.

The version you're asking about is actually Shimrod's original mod with my mod added in to it.
Take Shimrod's original version out if you use one of mine, you won't be losing anything from his mod if you install one of the ones with his name in it.
If you use any of the ones listed here and his original one together, they'll conflict.
The worst conflict I got happening was the huge relationship boost from using seduce broke, but it broke permanently for the kingdom I tested for conflicts in, which is why mine has 3 versions using his mod as a base, so no-one has to lose any options and both mods can work side by side.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 12:01 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 15th Jun 2012 at 6:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by falcophoenix
Would you be willing to make your peach dress recolor into the default nightgown? Or if possible to use just a simple, strapped/strapless long dress, or at least a retexture of something like it if you're unable to mesh? I never liked the ugly, unflattering grey nightdress-and-cap that females are forced to wear, but anything overly fancy wouldn't be fitting for everyone.

I've tried briefly to get the peach dress to work as pajamas, but it's still using the default one.
You could use Shimrod's mod that keeps them in whatever clothes (and hairstyle) they're currently wearing when they go to bed, if you like them to change clothes when they go to sleep, you could have your designated pj's as clothing option 2, 3, 4 or 5.
http://iplaysims.com/forum/files/file/798-no-sleepwear/
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 3:14 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 20th Mar 2012 at 10:20 PM.
Default Male Burned Pajamas Re-texture
4 re-textures of the male burned pajamas.
Because they have the look of underwear, I've uploaded 2 versions.
One version is enabled for everyone including npcs,
the other is enabled for everyone except npcs.
The only difference between the 2 packages is a CASP change.

They're all included in 1 package file
They're not recolorable.
They'll appear in a neat row in CAS
All have custom thumbnails.
They won't replace the games burnt outfit

The light colored boxershorts look like they have a grimy green tinge in CAS, they don't look like this in game.
Also the lighter tops look like they have a dirty mark on them in CAS, again, they don't like this in game.
*EDIT* Meant to say there's also a big black seam down one of the sides of the tops in CAS, the seam is there but not half as noticable in game as it is in CAS. I think the last pic shows the seam in game if you look at the top as far up to the under arm as you can, this is the seam in game.
See screenshots for the in-game look.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Forsaken_TSMCASBurnPjReTexx4.rar (814.6 KB, 714 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Forsaken_TSMCASBurnPjReTexx4NoNpc.rar (814.6 KB, 449 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
I've tried briefly to get the peach dress to work as pajamas, but it's still using the default one.
You could use Shimrod's mod that keeps them in whatever clothes (and hairstyle) they're currently wearing when they go to bed, if you like them to change clothes when they go to sleep, you could have your designated pj's as clothing option 2, 3, 4 or 5.
http://gnautylilgnomes.com/forum/index.php?topic=2328.0

Aw, it sucks you couldn't get it to work. But thanks for the mod, I totally forgot about that one! It'll do for now.
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 4:51 AM
Wow, ChickieTeeta, I get busy for a couple of weeks, and, wow, look at what you've done. I'm really impressed. Great to see you're getting new things done with TSM.

I see you've added No Jealousy. I haven't been able to test it out, does this mean my core version is unneeded?

I don't have much time lately to mod Medieval, I hope you have got something working well. Hopefully soon I'll get more time to work on some stuff.

You are doing great!

I am thrilled to see you making such wonderful mods. I'd say, I hoped my teaching would help someone. You, are my best pupil. Better than I deserve. I could not be happier to see your mods here.
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 5:13 AM
You deserve it more than once, wonderful job, ChickieTeeta.
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 4:16 AM
I'm loving these custom hair styles and clothes. Cheers for Teeta! :D
Instructor
#18 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 10:12 AM
these rock! They will only increase my Emperor's appeal as he flirts with all the boys! Now, if only there was a way to start a harem. . .
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 9:54 PM
Thank you for these good mods!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
Wow, ChickieTeeta, I get busy for a couple of weeks, and, wow, look at what you've done. I'm really impressed. Great to see you're getting new things done with TSM.

I see you've added No Jealousy. I haven't been able to test it out, does this mean my core version is unneeded?

I don't have much time lately to mod Medieval, I hope you have got something working well. Hopefully soon I'll get more time to work on some stuff.

You are doing great!

I am thrilled to see you making such wonderful mods. I'd say, I hoped my teaching would help someone. You, are my best pupil. Better than I deserve. I could not be happier to see your mods here.

I'd go so far as to say that nothing is unneeded in your core =)
My only concern would be that if it's in your core and people switched out any version of no jealousy for just autonomous woohoo then the problem mentioned in the download post would exist in all kingdoms that had been saved using the no jealousy mod, unless of course having it in the core would stop this from happening? Or autonomous woohoo were added as an option too? but I don't want to make even more work for you lol.
I guess perhaps the easiest way to avoid any problems would be to not remove the no jealousy mod if it's one of the ones mixed with auto woo and already in use, since your core would over-ride it anyway. You'll know better than me what problems this may cause or solve though.

Thank you so much for your nice words, they were very much appreciated, I was thrilled to see your post. Thank you for taking the time to do that And of course thank you for all your help

I hope you've been busy doing something fun
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:17 PM
these rock! They will only increase my Emperor's appeal as he flirts with all the boys! Now, if only there was a way to start a harem. . .

Your Emperor is wearing my underwear? lol
it's ok I was going to buy new lingerie anyway, tell him he can keep them.

As for the harem....I use the populous mod so have 4 servants, I dress those as guards since they're the ones that follow the monarch everywhere, and since the female guards in the castle annoy me slightly I dress those as consorts.
It looks better IMO and since they're always on hand in the castle they can be used as consorts too.
You could do a similar thing with the male guards, although I'm sure you already have.
Or try blocking off the castle door once the guys you want are in there so they're trapped
I haven't tried this so I don't know if they'd just portal out at some point.
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:40 PM
Default Food re-texture
Carrot Soup....or whatever flavor you want it to be
Top pic is single serve bowl, bottom pic is how it looks in the group serve bowl.
Remember, you can only use 1 'bowl food' re-texture at a time.

I have the bowl in the pic to upload at some point too, just need to get a proper pic of it.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Forsaken_FoodCarrotSoup.rar (38.9 KB, 548 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#23 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 11:25 PM
Love the soup!

And I can announce that my ruler has had his very wicked way with every male that has entered his castle and four of the women. (I should explain that I was suffering with a virus when I shacked up with those hussy's)
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 10:46 PM
Love the soup!

And I can announce that my ruler has had his very wicked way with every male that has entered his castle and four of the women. (I should explain that I was suffering with a virus when I shacked up with those hussy's)

I just knew your ruler would have had every guy lol, the women surprise me though.
I hope he's recovered from his affliction =P
Instructor
#25 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 1:09 AM
sadly the illness came with side-effects, he now has a couple extra bastards running around with a claim to his throne.
Page 1 of 9