Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2601 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:21 AM
There are these small little sheds when people put there gardening equipment, so it doesn't clog up the garage. They are world objects, not lot objects. There are 2 or 3 of them in the game - deco only.

What sucks even more is that they aren't even in the world editor, only CAW - I assume, haven't checked. Of couse, we can make one of them in game, and actually use it, but the object looks nicer.

-----------------------------------------------------

Before I forgot, one of the homes in Moonlight Falls has a walk in closet. How Evil of EA.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2602 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 8:19 AM
My copy will probably arrive today but before I install can someone tell me whether they finally removed, toned down or at least improved the reacting to ghosts, mummies and simbots?
Field Researcher
#2603 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 8:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
-----------------------------------------------------

Before I forgot, one of the homes in Moonlight Falls has a walk in closet. How Evil of EA.

NO WAY!

Do you recall what house? Must creep their closet!!

"There's downloadable dongs elsewhere."
My Plumbob Story
Instructor
#2604 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 9:20 AM
I can't believe they forgot THREE LTWs ( this EP is uncompleted now! hopefully they'll fix it soon...

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Instructor
#2605 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 10:02 AM
Zombies are disgusting, I'm thinking about shutting down full moon, thought I like it so much... I play now on new save game, I don't know yet if Zombies afect neighbours, or there are created and deleted after the full moon.. Anybody knows that?

And If anybody knows of the mod that stops this annoying wings noise of the fairy....
Field Researcher
#2606 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 11:12 AM
LGR review! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#2607 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
Zombies are disgusting, I'm thinking about shutting down full moon, thought I like it so much... I play now on new save game, I don't know yet if Zombies afect neighbours, or there are created and deleted after the full moon.. Anybody knows that?

And If anybody knows of the mod that stops this annoying wings noise of the fairy....

They're only around during full moon. Once the sun comes up, they all get in cars and go away. They don't come back until the next one.
Lab Assistant
#2608 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PortiaRaven
They're only around during full moon. Once the sun comes up, they all get in cars and go away. They don't come back until the next one.

I had one full moon, and around of 10 days passed in game, and still didn't see any zombies . I set the moon cycle to 8 days. Maybe that's bugging my game, but not sure.
Lab Assistant
#2609 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gromdal
I had one full moon, and around of 10 days passed in game, and still didn't see any zombies . I set the moon cycle to 8 days. Maybe that's bugging my game, but not sure.

Hmn. Maybe its different each time. I never changed my moon cycle and when the full moon came zombies started popping up around my family's house. There were 6 of them before the sun rose. It was funny because they came out of the ground, but left in cars and taxis. I even got a notice that one of them was becoming a magician. xD
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2610 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heartbreak
NO WAY!

Do you recall what house? Must creep their closet!!

It's nothing special - just a 2x2 room with a dresser in it. Still, the idea that it exists to come capacity from EA is disturbing, because real closets are still missing from the game.

Desirable Classic - 414 huckleberry lane, across the street from the Arboretum.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2611 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 4:32 PM
So, I'm plopping down a few Late Night Lots, and Moonlight falls is looking REALLY ghetto.

Mad Poster
#2612 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:47 PM
Question: The wardrobes that come with Supernatural, can they be used as actual wardrobes for Sims to change and plan outfits like dressers? If so, do they actually open the doors? Something I have missed since TS2.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#2613 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Question: The wardrobes that come with Supernatural, can they be used as actual wardrobes for Sims to change and plan outfits like dressers? If so, do they actually open the doors? Something I have missed since TS2.

yes to both
Eminence Grise
#2614 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:56 PM
Now that we have a Supernatural subforum, I'm gonna lock this thread... easier to find info in separate clearly titled threads!
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Supernatural's out! Yay!
Page 105 of 105