Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 1:13 AM
Default Stupid Q's I Cant Find A's For...
  1. Is Katy Perry REALLY in Showtime?
  2. How the heck can I choose my own breed of Pets?
  3. Is it me or is my Sim the only Star in the new Showtime Town?
  4. Are Ghosts in every town or just certain ones?
  5. Do I really want to eat this sandwich?
  6. Why doesnt anything interesting, like getting hit by a meteor, happen to any of my Sims?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 1:32 AM
1. nope, but there is aparantly an official DL of her on the EA exchange thingie
2. You can use the advanced options to really customise them. PharaohHound here on MTS has some wonderful examples of what can be achieved.
3. If you have he ep that give's fame points then there should be others with fame.
4. Ghosts are in every town that has a graveyard, not all tomb's are 'real', but a few will be, tho it may take a few gamee-days to spawn the ghosts.
5. that depends on how curly the edges are
6. if you can, give your sim unlucky or use the crystal-ball from EA Store. Many odd things with that item! I saw my 1st meteor today with its 'curse'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 9:53 PM
Thanks I appreciate

Please, if anyone else out there who has Stupid Questions you may use this thread to post them if you want.

Thanks again for the help.
Banned
#4 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mermaidofthenile
Thanks I appreciate

Please, if anyone else out there who has Stupid Questions you may use this thread to post them if you want.

Thanks again for the help.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=343651
Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: Linked to existing thread