Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress

by Wicked_poppies Posted 16th Mar 2012 at 3:33 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2012 at 4:51 AM by Wicked_poppies

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 3:44 PM
Very beautiful and well made :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 3:56 PM
I'd been hoping someone would tackle this dress, and your version is GORGEOUS. Thank you so very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 4:39 PM
There are some other versions of this dress, but no one had made such a fantastich job as you did! It looks soo amazing and realistic, wonderful - really, really wonderful!

Thank you very much and I would love to have your Duchess Catherine Sim too, she does look awesome =)
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 6:37 PM
Amazing, the lace detail on the sleeves is incredible! Now my Sims can look like a princess on their wedding day
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 7:07 PM
Lovely, I saw this on tv like most wolrd and I wanted for my sims and I think this kore prettier than the real thing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 7:36 PM
Classy
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 7:40 PM
Beautifully done
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 10:47 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! You have made a beautiful job of the lace it is just divine! Thank you so much for this!

Kisses x
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 1:53 AM
this is lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 7:56 AM
Gorgeous detail. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 12:11 PM
That looks good! Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 12:34 PM
txPrincessShan at Blogspot was the first to create a Kate Middleton wedding dress in May 2011, with a tiara and a veil. But why not have this one too ?
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 2:23 PM
Colour me impressed! The detail is amazing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liza495
txPrincessShan at Blogspot was the first to create a Kate Middleton wedding dress in May 2011, with a tiara and a veil. But why not have this one too ?

I didn’t say I was the first to make the dress, or that it was even the best one available. I also didn't realize that it was a competition. Your post sounds more like an ad than a comment. However, since you brought it up, I'll link the other version, and then people can compare for themselves.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 6:41 PM
I had another version of this dress in my game before, but this one is far better quality and definitely more realistic. Thank you for uploading this!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 1:33 AM
I commented on your other gown, Bella's Wedding Dress, that you made. I tried to extract this one too using WinRAR but it says again that the file does not appear to be a valid archive.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 2:33 AM
So lovely. In my own head this is already a featured creation! I was talking about this dress with a friend just recently, and how it's my favourite wedding dress of all time!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:53 AM
Ok, ok!!!! I learned my lesson.... no more .rar files!!! lol... I changed it to a .zip, so it sould now be fixed for everyone to open without problem.

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 7:16 AM
OMG, gorgeous! I tried for months to recreate this dress, and I failed miserably. Thank you for your hard work and dedication, and for sharing your lovely work! The lace neckline is exquisite.
Banned
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 8:21 AM
Wow it looks just like the original, your fantastic at creating. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:43 PM
Once again this gown is very beautiful work, especially on the lace. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_poppies
I didn’t say I was the first to make the dress, or that it was even the best one available. I also didn't realize that it was a competition. Your post sounds more like an ad than a comment. However, since you brought it up, I'll link the other version, and then people can compare for themselves.

No my comments don't sound like an ad. I download a lot of CC from people having blogs and who never had their creations here at MTS. It has nothing to do with competition. But since it's also today about creditting, etc. (+ drama) I know that txprincessshan might also want to look at other similar creations and let me tell you she's a peaceful person.

BTW I also use some old clothes from MTS to put them on much better meshes. I forget sometimes to link back but I try my best to mention the name of the creator. That'd be sufficient too.
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 5:10 PM Last edited by leesester : 19th Mar 2012 at 5:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Liza495
No my comments don't sound like an ad. I download a lot of CC from people having blogs and who never had their creations here at MTS. It has nothing to do with competition. But since it's also today about creditting, etc. (+ drama) I know that txprincessshan might also want to look at other similar creations and let me tell you she's a peaceful person.

BTW I also use some old clothes from MTS to put them on much better meshes. I forget sometimes to link back but I try my best to mention the name of the creator. That'd be sufficient too.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but it sounds like you're implying that I used her work? If that is not what you mean, please disregard the following. I absolutely did not use her work in any way, shape or form, and therefore no credit need be given to her. It you don’t believe me, and then by all means please take your suspicions (and proof) to the moderators. Either way, thanks for taking the time to comment, and have a fantastic day!

Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 7:02 PM
This is stunning! Thankyou for sharing
Page 1 of 3