Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 11:35 PM
Default What about some ballet?
For starters: one of the most sensual, if not the most sensual ballet I have ever seen.

Scheherezade

Technically far from perfect and stupidly cut (link to the 2nd part on the right) but you'll forget about that.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 12:20 AM
The only one I've ever enjoyed

The Most Incredible Thing

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 5:20 AM
Again, I like ballet, but I've explored the genre even less than the genre of opera. The only ballets I've ever been to are a Bolshoi Ballet practice run that had a story something like Cinderella, Edward Scissorhands (a beautiful, if non-traditional, ballet), and several productions of The Nutcracker. I'm familiar with the music from several other ballets, but I've never been to any other productions, and it's just not the same watching Youtube videos.