Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Throw Bigger Parties whenever you want!

by NonaMena Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 7:17 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2014 at 9:34 PM by NonaMena : updated about MC+Integration

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 9:09 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 9:11 PM
Thanks (:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 9:28 PM
Hahaaa awesome. Now my sims can party any time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 10:01 PM
Partaayy!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 10:28 PM
Awesome!
So does the time limit removal include both the "no party before 9am" and the "your visitors need time to prepare blah blah" or just one?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 11:28 PM
You'll still need an hour or so before the party can start when you click "Throw Party", but you can throw it at any time of day.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 12:35 AM
Thanks. I hate having celebrity parties that have literally no guests that show up. With 500, at least the most will show up, as with 10 at a club, you only get like maybe 2? Anyway, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 2:36 AM
Thank you, my parties always used to suck! Now I can have good house or beach parties <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 4:48 AM
Thank You
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 5:58 AM
Thank you for making this mod, I have been looking for an updated version of that old mod too.
Legendary party is not difficult to achieve, you just have to feed them lots of Baked Angel Food Cake and some energy drinks then let them dance until the world ends.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 3:45 PM
Partyyyyy :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 4:55 AM
This mod didn't let my sims get married. >.< When I took it out, they went through with the marriage. :x
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by janli
This mod didn't let my sims get married. >.< When I took it out, they went through with the marriage. :x

I don't have this problem using the mod. In fact my sims just got married with this mod in. I recommend checking for other incompatible mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 2:19 AM
Thankyou very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 4:34 AM
how much can invite with
Amd phenom IIx4 3.4ghz
12gb ddr3
radeon hd 6950 1gb
i dont want a crash
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 8:45 AM
I really don't know but you could always save your game before the you throw the party and find out. Personally, I don't invite more than 20 sims to a party even though I have a good computer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 4:11 AM
I say we have a duel - the person who gets the most sims crammed into 1 party wins a huge e-high five.

Great mod!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 11:53 AM
This mod sounds interesting, but the number of guests is also linked to the levels of the relationship they have with the host.. It means that if your sims has only 5 friends in town, inviting 500 guests won't make any difference because the probability for the 495 others person to show will be very low..

Only party animals are able to invite a lot of guests without having to care about relationships.. every people invited would come..So will it really make a difference in my game, even if my sim has no friends at all?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 1:02 PM
Questions about why a sim with no friends would want to throw a huge party and invite a bunch of guests that s/he doesn't know aside -- No, this mod will not help if your sim doesn't know anyone. In that case, you can use NRaas MasterController. Click on the sim and go to NRaas / MasterController / Basic / Party
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 8:41 PM
After I installed this mod I started having a problem where an hour or two before the party was scheduled to start, the time would freeze but the sims would keep doing what they were doing. It wasn't until I restarted the game that the time started to work again. Any reason why this may be happening?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 10:10 PM
Were you throwing a really big party, or had you been a playing a long time? Those are the only things I can think of which might cause this.
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 3:05 AM
It had less than 25 people, but I had been playing for a long time.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 9:11 AM
It's good to restart the game once in a while, especially if you have less than 4GB of RAM.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 10:45 PM
This is perfect for throwing lots of parties to make friends, and for work, and for campaigns. =] I just now have a sim with the Leader of the Free World LTW, so I am in desperate need for this. Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 2