Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 8:35 PM
Default I miss Numenor
I miss Numenor......

For everything he did, be it downloaders or creators alike.

I have a bunch of creating questions still but I won't ask because the master is gone and there is no one else left with any kind of capacity to answer them.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 8:50 PM
yeah, me too, he found alot of great hidden/lost and found stuff too. (If you dont know what im talking about, read this: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Unused_accessories , those are just a bunch of the awesome lot of hidden stuff).
Inventor
#3 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 8:53 PM Last edited by MOOKIEBLAYLOCK : 30th May 2014 at 9:41 AM.
You have two identical threads going, buggybooz, but I hit agree and love on both , he was that good. I don't have any creating questions , because the only thing I"m capable of creating is hack conflicts , and I do that quite well on my own, thank you. His programs and downloads have enriched my game greatly and for that I am indebted. I'm also blessed to have many of your indispensible downloads in my game, much appreciated!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 9:06 PM
Buggybooz- I can't imagine what kind of questions you might have. But I can imagine that there might be someone, somewhere who can help.. even if it means more than one person has to get involved in the process. With so much information already available, it is possible to expand on it and learn more.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 11:21 PM
Next time, please hit the 'report this post' link if you spot a duplicate. It's just here!-------------------------------------^^^^

buggybooz, how do you know that no-one can answer them until you actually ask?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 3:55 AM
What happened to Numenor?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 3:58 AM
Nothing, he just moved on from simming.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Nothing, he just moved on from simming.

Ah. Well, there will be others just as great as Numenor, and maybe he will come back to Simming someday. Until then, I think everyone should ask a lot of creation questions anyway, because there is probably someone out there with some good answers.