Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 10:43 PM
Default Twallan's Relativity
Hello and good evening guys
The problem is that I have downloaded from the site the twallan's relativity mod, now that I have the file .package, what should I'll do? the install-helper can not find the path specified.
So I created the Mods folder in EA documents and when I start the game, in the menu tells me that he found the package.

Now how do I use it?I'm not sure that is installed correctly... I have the 1.33.2 only basic game without expansions

Thanks anyway
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 10:47 PM
Click on a computer or clock in game and something called 'nraas' should come up in the menu, click on that and there should be 'relativity', click on that to change the options. The nraas website has all the info you need so you should go there really, I dont think it's really allowed to talk about mods not hosted on this site here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 10:58 PM
ok thank's , it works, thank's a lot !
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfsbayne
I dont think it's really allowed to talk about mods not hosted on this site here.

Talking about the mods in general is allowed, as can be seen from other threads in this very forum.

The staff simply prefers that issues and specific inquiries flow to each mod's hosting site, since that is where most of the knowledge base resides anyways.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 1:48 AM
Yup, that is pretty much it Talking about the gameplay features of the mods here is fine... for tech support type questions though we recommend you go to the mod's developer, since apart from anything else if there are issues, they want to know about them.
Locked thread