Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 5:47 AM
Default The Girl With The Goatee
Oh dear, my Sim's daughter just aged up from a toddler to a child and she has a goatee!!! It looks like a small eyebrow just under her lip. I'm gonna restart the game etc. to see if it goes away, but just wanted to know whether this has happened to anybody else?! If it can't be fixed I guess she's in for a rough childhood LOL! Hopefully the problem resolves itself when she ages up...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 6:39 AM
lol Can you post a picture?
I had once a toddler with stubble in TS2, her dad had a photoshopped skin that the girl inherited and I didn't know the dad's stubble was painted into the skin.
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 7:03 AM
I suspect you probably downloaded a custom hair that unlocks the goatee for both genders and the child age (via tags). Also, some major mods (such as twallans mods) can lend these sort of effects but nothing quite like this. If those aren't the cases then you have a unique medical mystery. Regardless, you have yourself a small problem...

Also, I lol'ed.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 12:20 PM
I've had this happen with "Transfer Genetics" in Twallan's Master Controller. I got a young adult with big boobs and hair all over them like a yeti. I should have taken a pic.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 12:23 PM
Could it be her teeth sticking through her lip? Especially with overslidering, you can end up with some pretty weird, freaky looking things including teeth poking through the mouth.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 12:42 PM
Half the population in Starlight Shores in my game suffer from a condition where they have a gree vines pattern stuck to their face. From afar is looks like a sea captain's bushy beard.
Inventor
#7 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 12:46 PM
I noticed the same effect a couple of times; it was caused by a weird shadow thrown by the lower lip. Move the child next to a table lamp or something like that to see if that is the problem.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Doc Doofus
I've had this happen with "Transfer Genetics" in Twallan's Master Controller. I got a young adult with big boobs and hair all over them like a yeti. I should have taken a pic.

I think I've seen someone like this once before...

:X
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:23 AM
Ha so apparently it is her tongue poking through her chin! it's meant to go away once she ages up... Thank God!! Oh Sims, so many funny glitches
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tkp87
Ha so apparently it is her tongue poking through her chin! it's meant to go away once she ages up... Thank God!! Oh Sims, so many funny glitches

"So my daughter doesn't really have hair on her chin it's just her tongue sticking out her chin! It's A-OK"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
"So my daughter doesn't really have hair on her chin it's just her tongue sticking out her chin! It's A-OK"

Hahaha! Couldn't have asked for a better outcome really
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 7:47 PM
I've had this happen with Claire Ursine's child. It was a girl in my game, and when she grew up she had some weird pimple or something under her lip. I suspect it has to do with the sliders and face shape, Claire has always been weird-faced