Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Blood Sims: Franklin Mott

by fanseelamb Posted 30th Mar 2012 at 1:16 PM - Updated 22nd May 2013 at 11:23 PM by fanseelamb : new thumbnail
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:54 PM
I always find it amazing, the likenesses you're able to achieve with just a touch of Maxis-match content. I recognized him immediately on your eye upload!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#3 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 4:25 PM
Franklin!!!
I don't even watch TrueBlood but I know all the characters in the show.

Thank you. I think.

/me mumbles about sex and violence and steamy swamps and simmies.
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 4:29 PM
D'awww! Thank you both. Such sweeties you are. :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 9:59 PM
Hee! He was one crazy vampire. Let's find out if he's just as 'cute' in my game. Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 7:32 AM
Goodness!! How I love James Frain..and he was excellent as Franklin. Good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 11:20 AM
Love it!
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 9:27 PM
Aw, thanks guys!

ufcfighterchic: I loved him in The Tudors too. Not sure exactly how old Franklin is supposed to be, but I can totally imagine him as Cromwell turned vampire and gone mad.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 10:36 PM
I've only seen the 1st season so I didn't know this character. But I recognized the actor immediately - you are THAT good. Got talent? Yes, you do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 2:16 PM
I have to say I kinda like the Franklin in the books better. But this sim looks absolutely amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 6:22 PM
Squeeeee!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing him <3 I really like this actor a lot and in my hood I will be able to dress him like Cromwell lol Maybe we'll get to see a slightly saner version of him 500 years ago....Nah, I kind of like the crazy old vamp the way he is and hope he causes some mischief in my game. Of course he might bump into Eric and Godric from time to time. I really need to take some medievally pics of these guys and share them. I'm so excited now...
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 6:47 PM
Sunni: Heeeheeee you're VERY welcome!! YES you must take pics of them in your medieval world! I would so love to see that!

Caige86: Awww, thank you! I am more a fan of the show than the books. TV Franklin amuses the heck outta me, while book Franklin just creeps me out. The only character I prefer in the books is Alcide. Am still waiting for TV Alcide to impress me.

shastakiss: Gosh what a nice compliment. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 6:49 AM
He is so fascinatingly mad. I'll make sure not to let him on the same lot with my Tara sim!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 4:40 PM
He looks seriously amazing. I recognized him right away.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 4:38 AM
Oh nutty Franklin. I have been stalking your tumblr, so thank you for this! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 7:08 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 2nd Nov 2013 at 9:23 PM. Reason: abusing my modly power to remove the blatant spoiler
Thanks!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 9:22 PM
@Nick-the-Greek - Glad you like him, but did you not see my request that people not discuss the plot? I know it's a few years old now but would still prefer to keep spoilers out of this thread.