Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 11:37 PM
Default Vampire won't bite?
I am currently trying to get my sim to become a vampire. She does know a Countess, and their relationship is at 100/14. The problem is, the vampire will not bite. I have searched online for how to get her to bite but i cant find anything. I even made her selectable and still no option to bite.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 1:28 AM
I find the easiest way to get a vampire to bite a character is to have a selectable Sim to use the influence ability to have the vampire bite the character you want to have bitten. Otherwise you might have to wait until your vampire and the Sim you want bitten to become best friends, before you get the option to bite the character.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 3:51 AM
I think they need to be best friends for that. Get the lifetime relationship to 50 and see if it works.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 5:20 AM
Relationship needs to be 70 STR and 70 LTR so they need to be better than best friends. Also note this is the vampire's relationship to you, which is not always the same as your relationship to the vampire.

On my site I have dozens more Sims 2 mods. These mods come with no support so use them at your own risk.