Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lady GaGa

by mickeymouse254 Posted 3rd Apr 2012 at 3:37 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2012 at 4:15 AM by mickeymouse254

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 8:25 PM
I don't want to be a poop here, but in my opinion, this looks nothing at all like her, maybe others disagree but you haven't really captured the look that makes her Gaga, I see what you've done with the close up and the facial features, but something is missing, it just doesn't look like her to me. But she is a nice looking Sim and would make a great addition to Showtime careers
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 10:40 PM
Great job mickey love you ,I miss her old look,@AngieMFAK77, she worked very hard on this sim she spended all her time on this upload you can check the CFF.at least we should encourage her

Knight Of The Moon
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 2:12 AM
I like her
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 2:36 AM
Amazing job & effort Mickey!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 3:18 PM
not even close
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 10:50 PM
She reminds me more of Penelope Cruz, but she's a gorgeous sim!
Instructor
#8 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
Great job mickey love you ,I miss her old look,@AngieMFAK77, she worked very hard on this sim she spended all her time on this upload you can check the CFF.at least we should encourage her

Sorry I was being Honest,
It took me 14 hours to make a stew, It tasted foul, but should my family tell me it's good?
And I did encourage her - I said it was a beautiful looking sim or something... read the last bit
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngieMFAK77
Sorry I was being Honest,
It took me 14 hours to make a stew, It tasted foul, but should my family tell me it's good?
And I did encourage her - I said it was a beautiful looking sim or something... read the last bit

the whole point of the comment section is to post constructive criticism, idk what the deal with Luna's comment was.
i totally agree with you. no one has really been able to do a perfect Gaga. the features are extremely similar, but it's just not been able to be done. for one, Gaga's eyes kinda stick out a little more and are a little wider, her face is a little longer and slimmer. a lot of this is hard to do because EA just didn't include sliders that are good enough and not every creator wants to download sliders or have people have to download sliders themselves to have sims that look a certain way.

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help you when you're dead."-- Mike Dirnt
Forum Resident
#10 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 10:19 AM
I have to agree with the above comments, esp Angie. I have started, worked on for days and weeks and still would not upload countless sims because I wasn't getting 'the look', not matter how close she looks feature for feature in the real pic, there was not that 'OMG, it's really her'.

Gaga is just missing the mark with the resemblance. If you were to take off the wig, I'm not sure you would get a 'wow, it's her' reaction. But, Mickey, she is soooo close, keep on trying.

Also sofudgeaswell, you don't have to download the sliders which made the sim unless you want to tweak her yourself.

BTW, Mickey is a guy, lol.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Inventor
#11 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 4:52 PM
It's a really nice sim so kudos for working hard on her getting her accepted, but I have to agree that something about it is missing that 'that's Lady Gaga' look. You got the main features of her face, but I don't know. Something is missing to make it truly looks like her.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 12:19 AM
luv it!!! i have been waiting FOREVER for the duchess bow hair! *bows down* O_O You have ansewered my call all mighty Micky!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 2:19 PM Last edited by alishiagambino : 7th Apr 2012 at 1:31 AM.
It's the lips, I think. Nothing on your fault, Mickey, Gaga just always has her teeth showing. There is a lipstick that fakes teeth, but I can't remember where it is. I am going to DL this Gaga as soon as I get Showtime, dye her hair to her natural color,and recreate her rise to fame!

Edit: I found the lips!
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=385259
Try these and see how they fit on Gaga's face. That's what I'm about to try!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 11:08 PM
I don't think it looks like her at all. But nice try though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 11:56 PM
Lady gaga looks kinda good in sims.. O.e
Awsome though :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 1:10 PM
Really, I liked it. She looks really amazing. I like your work and I want to see more from you.

http://gossipgirl.otavo.tv/ , http://greek.otavo.tv/
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 9:17 PM
Hey Mickey! She is stunning! Congrats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 3:27 PM
lady gaga nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 3:27 PM
it is always nice to work with modthesims thanks alot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 11:47 PM
Wow, that is awesome. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th May 2012 at 11:16 PM
I'm sorry but that doesn't really look like Gaga to me, looks more like a drag queen. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 8:56 PM
Looks like Cher after another plastic surgery
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 2:59 PM
could you make nicki minaj
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:15 AM
I always wanted a Lady Gaga sim, I've wanted one since I was 11. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st May 2014 at 4:53 AM
Beat Mother Monster I've seen so far. :)
Page 1 of 2