Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 83 (Who?), Viewed: 49493 times.
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 5:28 PM
i have the imortal mods the career mod but still cant find the overstuffed mod i have the vampire tweeker but if i use it my face all over my sims body is covered in the sims blood how do I wash it off she has 4 babies im thinking to re do the vampire coven challenge but i also love my sim to gain all the trophies and that so I dont know how i can do that if im only in one career per sim and I dont know what to do.
Test Subject
#77 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 5:43 PM
whats the best world to play a vampire coven challenge moonlite falls or midnight hollow? moonight falls where all the fellow supernatural creatures are or dark and spooky midnight hollow?
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 9:03 AM
Interesting, I'm gonna try it.

Icon made by me!
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 11:42 PM
Does everybody live in the same household because it sounds like i'll have a lot of people?
Test Subject
DELETED POST
27th Sep 2015 at 2:47 AM
This message has been deleted by yourmama29.
Test Subject
#80 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 2:58 AM Last edited by yourmama29 : 30th Sep 2015 at 10:57 PM.
You should of made it "If one does not starve themselves before elderhood then he/she shall become the witch mother/warlock lord" so instead of them just being a old vampire using a potion or CAS you turn them into a witch, but they should need max alchemy, you still count them as a vampire that knows witch stuff and alchemy, or like "If a child is born on a full moon (does not matter if its night not or not) he will be kicked out once of age to start his own coven can have any skills"
Test Subject
#81 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 5:59 PM
I don't know if this has been asked already, but how does the coven feel in regards to time travel?
Test Subject
DELETED POST
22nd Mar 2016 at 10:49 PM
This message has been deleted by LollipopAddict2013.
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 7:13 AM
Awesome! I think I'll mix this with the Kidnapping challenge ( Kidnap NPCS ) And if one victim misbehaves, I'll just feed on them. For that though, I will need to build a basement - Cough, cough, motherlode, cough - so this will be...awesome. I only have like, 1 vampire sim out of my 1,010,673 households.
Test Subject
#83 Old 21st May 2016 at 3:57 PM
Sounds fun! I can't wait to try this out!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 3:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iButterfree
I'm considering doing this challenge as a proper story once I finish my 100 Baby Challenge, but I've decided to give it a go beforehand just to get a feel for how to go about it.

These are the two who will be starting off the challenge, Eldon and Aurelia Varigon. I haven't actually gotten to do anything further than create them, but I should be able to get started today.

So, it's been quite a while, but I was thinking about this challenge the other day, and I decided I finally wanted to commit to my word and give it a proper go! I've also decided it would be a good challenge to use in terms of trying out Tumblr as a platform for storytelling, so my Tumblr is where it will be posted. There's nothing up about it yet as I want to stockpile a good number of updates first before I start putting it out, but I hope to have it out within the next week. It will be strong on the storytelling side, but I will still be doing all of the actual playing behind the scenes. Depending on how that goes, I might post some of that as well.
Page 4 of 4