Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 12:24 AM
Default Anyone else like Grimm?
I think its a great show!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 12:54 AM
Grimm? What's Grimm?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 12:58 AM
I like it. I do want the main character to tell his wife/partner though. I don't care for secrets personally.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 1:05 AM
Yea. But Monroe said that she wouldn't be able to handle it mentally though.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 7:58 AM
love that show! i've also series linked it on foxtel. :3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 12:52 AM
I'm really digging the show. I hope they get into more of Captain Renard's storyline next season, it has me puzzled and intrigued. Maybe we'll get a big cliffhanger clue in the season finale.

Quote: Originally posted by wildrose1366
Yea. But Monroe said that she wouldn't be able to handle it mentally though.

I can understand where Monroe is coming from and even Aunt Marie, but honestly, I think Juliette has shown she's tougher than she looks. I think she could handle it, maybe not right off the bat, but she's been seeing enough odd things that she wouldn't be totally shocked. Plus being a cop's girlfriend for 3 years has to have toughened her up some.

He needs to tell her. Hiding it from her isn't keeping her safer as proven by the ogre episode.

There is speculation (maybe more wishful thinking?), with absolutely no official source or hint of any kind, that there may be more to Juliette than what we see. Would certainly make for some very interesting story telling.
Inventor
#7 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 8:08 AM
Love it and looking forward to a new season soon (wishful thinking anyway)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rock Chick
Love it and looking forward to a new season soon (wishful thinking anyway)

It has been picked up for a second season, so no worries there! :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spitfire Mouse
I'm really digging the show. I hope they get into more of Captain Renard's storyline next season, it has me puzzled and intrigued. Maybe we'll get a big cliffhanger clue in the season finale.

I can understand where Monroe is coming from and even Aunt Marie, but honestly, I think Juliette has shown she's tougher than she looks. I think she could handle it, maybe not right off the bat, but she's been seeing enough odd things that she wouldn't be totally shocked. Plus being a cop's girlfriend for 3 years has to have toughened her up some.

He needs to tell her. Hiding it from her isn't keeping her safer as proven by the ogre episode.

There is speculation (maybe more wishful thinking?), with absolutely no official source or hint of any kind, that there may be more to Juliette than what we see. Would certainly make for some very interesting story telling.

Well there could be something more to her.. Remember the episode where she was shooting and was really good even though supposedly she never shot a gun before.. so yeah.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 29th May 2012 at 5:22 PM
I record it and watch when all the kids are out of the way. I like it. It's daft but enjoyable. My favorite character is Monroe.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 2:18 AM
Season 2 all the way!

I'm not clumsy, objects just get in my way!