Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 1:10 AM
Default It's Great to be Back! Now, Tell Me What to Do!
Oh god, it's been so long since I've played. Moving, family issues, my laptop dying...that's all gone and done now, so I can Sim freely. It's Spring break for another few days, and I can't wait to get back into the game. I've drifted into the FPS genre now, and I do consider myself a pretty hardcore FPS gamer, but I couldn't forget about you wonderful people here!
You guys all know the Haert legacy, right? That's sadly gone now, but it doesn't mean there won't be a new legacy once I get the game installed and a good family established.
Give me some ideas below! What kind of legacy do you want to see? Where? With whom?

<3 You guys!

Greetings From Nerdfighteria!
Helping to Decrease World Suck One Four Minute Video at a Time
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 2:20 AM
Glad you're back! I think I would like to see anything you come up with. So get cracking!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 4:42 AM
Okay, I just installed some CC- not too much, nothing major, but just enough to get some simmies done and start a family.
Expect your first update tomorrow! I will post the new legacy's thread link at that time! :D

Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 9:30 AM
Awesome, I look forward to it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 7:51 PM
I'm glad you guys are glad I'm back!
Our Legacy will be starting off with the first vote sometime tonight.
Just gotta finish the house and get them simmies busy.

Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 8:00 PM
welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 10:15 PM
NEW LEGACY IS UP AND RUNNING! http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=473873