Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 9:53 PM
Default Por Que Demonios No Debo Hacer Un Post En Español????
Es acaso que ustedes niegan el español como un idioma bueno o es que lo consideran demaciado dificil de aprender, entender o pronunciar???
Soy de México y en México Tambien se juegan Los Sims!!!
Seguro por ahi hay alguien que hable español!!!!

Oh! i speak english with flow its just i dont like to use lenguage from other country!!!

GRACIAS SEÑORES!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 10:19 PM Last edited by Element Leaf : 14th Apr 2012 at 10:34 PM.
I had a hard time figuring out what you were saying, but I think you are asking why MTS doesn't have a Spanish section or allow Spanish posts on the main forums. That's because ModTheSims is a website run by people who speak English, and the majority of its users speak English fluently or speak English as a first language. For every person who speaks Spanish natively, there is another person who speaks German, Russian, Swedish, French, etc. If we tried to accommodate every language, it would become a mess very quickly!

There may be social groups for you to hang out with Mexicans, Spaniards, and fellow Spanish speakers, however. Look around here.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 10:57 PM
Do remember that even in Social Groups, the site rules must be respected - and that means that if you're posting in a language other than English, you must also include a translation into English, so that the staff can read and understand your post if necessary.

Apart from that, Element Leaf has explained the situation beautifully, so I will just point out that this, too, is not a debate, so thread locked.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.