Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 2413 times. | Locked by: whiterider Reason: Not a debate
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 9:53 PM
Default Por Que Demonios No Debo Hacer Un Post En Español????
Es acaso que ustedes niegan el español como un idioma bueno o es que lo consideran demaciado dificil de aprender, entender o pronunciar???
Soy de México y en México Tambien se juegan Los Sims!!!
Seguro por ahi hay alguien que hable español!!!!

Oh! i speak english with flow its just i dont like to use lenguage from other country!!!

GRACIAS SEÑORES!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 10:19 PM Last edited by Element Leaf : 14th Apr 2012 at 10:34 PM.
I had a hard time figuring out what you were saying, but I think you are asking why MTS doesn't have a Spanish section or allow Spanish posts on the main forums. That's because ModTheSims is a website run by people who speak English, and the majority of its users speak English fluently or speak English as a first language. For every person who speaks Spanish natively, there is another person who speaks German, Russian, Swedish, French, etc. If we tried to accommodate every language, it would become a mess very quickly!

There may be social groups for you to hang out with Mexicans, Spaniards, and fellow Spanish speakers, however. Look around here.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#3 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 10:57 PM
Do remember that even in Social Groups, the site rules must be respected - and that means that if you're posting in a language other than English, you must also include a translation into English, so that the staff can read and understand your post if necessary.

Apart from that, Element Leaf has explained the situation beautifully, so I will just point out that this, too, is not a debate, so thread locked.

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Closed Thread

Section jump